MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

You have to be careful taking 5 htp. Only take it when it is absolutely necessary. I use it when I suffer from slight depression. Taking just one tablet corrects the imbalance, my mood returns to normal and then I can forget about the rest of the tablets in the bottle. I keep a bottle at home, just in case.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This 5-HTP benefits mood, but I use it for sleep. It relaxes me more, 1 or 2 pills are both fine. Sometimes I use it with GABA, but without GABA, you can feel the effects. I would recommend this particular brand and mix of ingredients too. The vitamins make it get absorbed faster.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It’s amazing in terms of cognitive function the quality’s and ingredients are in it really helps I found out that the size is also easy to consume. With this and cbt therapy you can change your dopamine levels. It comes in a nice package. It also helps to benefit in terms of sleep and mood

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,069

These tablets are my mood boosters, I'm stress free because of its amazing effects, it gradually improves my sleeping habits since the day I started taking these supplements

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Best 5-HTP on the market. I feel the results after ten minutes even though that is mostly unlikely but when you feel happier, that's all you are going for anyway.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These are easy to swallow and I'm hopeful that they are doing me some good. I've certainly been feeling calm lately... I can't give all credit to these by any means, but I suspect they are making a difference.

Posted on May 20, 2021
1,654
1,883

L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) acts as a non-drug antidepressant. 5-HTP is an amino acid that increases the ability of transmitting neurons to produce serotonin. 5-HTP restores the necessary concentration of serotonin in the synaptic clefts, supports the serotonergic system of nerve impulse transmission, no less effectively than selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, but has no side effects of the latter.

Andjelka
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

used for weight loss effortlessly ... tried many different preparations without results ... 5HTP really reduces hunger and melts pounds without exercise...the best products.. I use 1 tbl in the morning on an empty stomach with plenty of water and have breakfast as late as possible and skip dinner with ease...drink plenty of water throughout the day

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have used 5-HTP for years. It helps me so much.