Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Truth, Turmeric Curcumin Complex Plus Black Pepper Extract, 500 mg, 120 Quick Release Capsules - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I've taken turmeric with curcumin and black pepper for years now and it helps with joint pain and other maladies. When my product was no longer being manufactured, I freaked out and looked all over for a comparable one. Nature's Truth Turmeric Curcumin Complex with black pepper met my standards and qualifications because it is an excellent quality product with superior ingredients. I highly recommend it for all ages!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

When I take this at breakfast, I notice a big effect on my bloating throughout the day (I have diagnosed hydrogen SIBO) but no discernible difference if taken at dinner. The capsules are around 1.5cm long and slim and easy to swallow. Great value for the quantity and combined with black pepper to ensure absorption. No terrible after taste after swallowing. If you found my review helpful, please give me a thumbs up.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I bought this for inflamation. Just started taking it so i cant say anything about results yet. Its a great price and hoping it will help. Shipping very fast. Very easy to navigate the site and easy to order.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I like this because the strength is just right for me. Taking 1 capsule per day suits me fine as I take a variety of supplements.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Started eating this and no problem with it. Each pill is not too big unlike the one that I was using before. Will continue with daily intake and likely to re-order if all goes well.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I used to take turmeric in its raw powder form but didn't like the taste. Thanks to its pill form, I am able to take it daily. The black pepper is necessary to aid absorption.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

excellent quality, trusted ingredients, perfect for my age as I need such an antioxidant, convenient package and many many other benefits

Posted on May 24, 2022

Have used this product for months to stabilize blood sugar.

Posted on May 23, 2022

My surgeon recommended turmeric for arthritis . It seems to work as well as the meds I’d been taking for years

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very good quality. Small sizes of pills 💊, very easy to swallow.