MD

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The omega 3 Nature's Bounty,Fish Oil is a reference, as it has good levels of EPA and DHA. I use 1 to 2 capsules a day, after meals. It helps in general health and cardiovascular health. It is a health support, but it will not give results at the aesthetic level. It helps as a natural anti-inflammatory and helps in heart health, the ingredients are balanced and it does not have a fishy odor.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I often use the computer so my eyes get dry very easily. So I bought this product. It has a very good price compared to other places. I like it.

38242deb-85d2-4d18-8aca-8e48df294d20
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

improve skin elasticity, reduce visible wrinkles, and increase blood flow to the skin. Collagen is generally considered to be a safe and nontoxic daily supplement for healthy individuals, anti age good quality , all body benefit

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I buy this product to sell to my friend and she is very Happy , since pricewise is very good unlike with pharmacy's and it really great product. My costomer is very happy and satisfied.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Fast delivery. The Fish Oil is good for my skin. Thank you.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Easy to use, simple dosage. I bought it for my sister. She is satisfied and asked for one more)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Nice quality fish oil for brain and heart system, my memory became better

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I prefer to get Fish oil which eliminate mercury. Think this is safer & better than the rest. Highly recommended

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Bought this for my mom and she said after using her skin became better and she is more attentive now

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I take these fish oils to maintain good health. The price and quality are excellent.