MD

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Packed with antioxidant because it has very high content of resveratrol . Can suppress inflammation. Helps to heal faster if you have a cut. The best medicine for sores in mouth. Packaging is good and there is no breakage. The parcel arrived very promptly at my door. Taste is good , like taking grape juice.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Resveratrol has the ability to rectify a wide variety of problems and should be considered an essential supplement for anyone serious about health. I’ve found this particular brand to be one of, if not the best on the market. Others are like watered-down variations by comparison. The liquid form is better absorbed and more easily assimilated, and it is also far more concentrated than powdered or tablet forms.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I like the quality of this product and also the fact that it is a liquid. It contains good ingredients and I don't think unnecessary ingredients that would be harmful. The taste is not bad, so it's easy to take. The price is the biggest drawback. I like the cute bottle package. I don't know for sure about the effects, the benefits, but I want to keep trying this product for now.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I Love this Resveratrol! I love that it is so pure and liquid. It is so thick but easy to serve/does, and lasts a long time. I mix into a smoothie or just dolute with 1/2 a glass of water, and take it every 2 -3 days. I recently found out from the epic book Forever Dog that this is a great supplement for longevity and health in cats and dogs! So I have started to give my lil' fur baby 1/4 of a teaspoon whenever I have it too! This is an item I will have as a staple in my health supplements.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This is a supplement that really delivers! It has boosted my immunity greatly (which is certainly a priority in this time of covid)and also preserves muscle mass. The latter has been important for me as I have limited ambulation due to hip injuries.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

having this as my morning routine. Every morning I have it before anything else. goggle with a sip of water and drink a full glass of water. Not sure this happen to anyone else. taking this actually lower my urge for unhealthy food (fried food, heavy meat meal, chips...)

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I drink 5ml every day before dinner. Taste is good. I didn't get cold this winter. Maybe it helps with strengthen immunity. I will keep drinking it.

Liquid is thick and tastes pleasant and fruity. Packaged in good quality glassware. First time purchase, will buy again if good.

a14f7ba3-e5cd-49c3-80bc-bf148bfbe7df
Posted on Dec 19, 2020

Incredible taste and it's made from natural ingredients I've ordered it for the second time. I take it mainly because of its antioxidant function and to strengthen my capillary vessels. I'м taking this product and the pills from the same producer. The results currently are very good, because I've stopped receiving bruises when spontaneously lightly injure my skin which is very thin and sensitive.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Didn't agree with my stomach so I had to discontinue taking it. Sorry! It did arrive safely as the packaging was sturdy and shipments from iHerb are prompt.