MD

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Been taking dong guai for long haul. My ma and grandma used to cook the dried TCM dong guai with chicken on monthly basis. The capsules is definitely easier and more convenient. It helps to regulate period and lessen PMS. Now i am on the onset of perimenopause, but not showing much symptoms. I reckon my regular consumption of dong guai has helped alleviate those mood swing, hot flushes and achy body. I would highly recommend all ladies to consume this supplement regularly. Be it in the traditional TCM form with chicken or capsules

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

A while ago, I started using Dong Quai together with Hops flowers, DIM and Black Cocosh, due to heavy menopause symptoms. Extreme hot flashes and heavy pain woke me up every hour during the night, so I tried these together, and I started to sleep better and my hot flashes was reduced a lot. I will definitely continue to use these products together. I have recently added Life-Flo Biestro Care as well, and it has also reduced the symptoms a bit. A lot lesser pain and almost no sweating anymore. Hoping that after a couple of more weeks, it will just be a bad memory..

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This works like miracle, i have an irregular bleeding. And this really helps a lot with myonthly cycle and pre menstrual symptoms. I higy recommend this for all the women out there, best product best herb.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This product really helped me with controlling my mood more as I am 30 and my hormones are changing. I feel more regulated and good rather then easily upset and emotional. Product works well for me!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

i use to have irregular menstrual cycle and period but after using this went back to normal.now i get my period monthly

Great product, higly recommend this item and this company. Price is lowest compared to other sites.i love iherb, Ive been ordering from them since 2017. shipment is ok since I live in Asia. One of the greatest thing i love about iherb is they give coupons, discounts every now and then and their shipping rates are the lowest you can find. a very generous site, and their customer service is 1000% very responsive, no wonder this company is the fastest growing company worldwide. God bless people on iherb. Thank u for the superb services.

Jaycee24
Posted on Jan 21, 2021

I take these tablets during my period for pain associated with cramps. I have one three times per day and I think it has helped with cramping pains. I prefer to use these over the usual pain medications like paracetamol, ibuprofen etc. They probably would be more effective if taken daily but I feel they still do reduce period pain when taken from the start of my period until the end.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love this brand’s dong quai. You can smell the herb very strongly. This herb is heaty, so don’t overdo it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Dong Quai has helped me immensely to get my period on track - I highly recommend this product.