MD

Based on 1,682 Ratings
1,370
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Taste great!

I am unable to take most iron supplements because they upset my stomach and cause pain and constipation. Easy Iron by Natural Factors doesn’t do this at all. I have absolutely no side effects from it. The chewable tablets are smooth and taste delicious! I don’t know yet how well it will work to raise my iron levels, I will retest in a few months.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I liked this iron. they are chewable tablets...they taste great...my kids like them too. so far I have not felt stomach discomfort as has happened with other irons. is very good. I will buy it again and I recommend it

eccb6eee-1336-445d-8000-9a567d6a09d2
Olya
Posted on May 20, 2022
1,356

Somehow I msnage to havd low levels of iron. So I do tests, and take it as needed, when my levels are low. This form is easy to absorb, it actually stays in your body, so the time period you take the supplement will be reduced.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

If you need an iron supplement that isn't a tablet this one is great. It tastes good, and provides enough iron for daily use if you have low iron. The chewables are about the size of a quarter, maybe a bit smaller but dissolve pretty easily. No metallic taste either.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

The scent is like coconut and the use and quality is very amazing it is a decent size and the packaged nicely it’s very good benefits the hair and scalp and moistures the hair to make is good great for sensitive skin and is very amazing Makes my hair healthy

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

By far the best iron supplement I have tried and I have tried alot. They usually taste really disgusting but this is actually quite yummy like a sweet. The ingredients is sugar free with a natural sweetner (Stevia Leaf) that does not upset your stomach. High potency which is helping with my iron deficiency. Decent value for money, don't bother wasting your coin on feroglobin or floradix if you can't swallow pills.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Excellent packaging. Benefit for immunity. suitable for all ages. No taste or smell. Good supplement for my iron deficiency symptom. Recommended Dosage is good. Good size tablet n easy to chew. Will definitely order again. See improvement after 1 bottle. Will definitely buy again and use regularly.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

great product, I have iron deficiency caused by bleeding problems, so I take this on daily basis, it is excellent. The size is enough for one month (I take 2 daily), it is excellent quality. It is big plastic package, the composition is good for me and as a bonus, it has a great taste.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Easy Iron is a highly bio-available form of elemental iron, manufactured using a unique "Super Dispersion Technology". Most forms of iron can cause constipation, but SunActive iron is known to be gentle on the stomach. Easy Iron has no iron taste and is offered in a convenient 'one-per-day', tasty fruit-flavored chewable tablet to enhance absorption. Iron plays an essential role in the transportation of oxygen in the blood for the release of energy from food.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Best iron supplement I’ve tried. I need to bypass the stomach, I’ve tried a few liquids and a few chewable tablets, and Easy Iron have given me a clear energy boost. Great! Taste is ok, I need iron, so I’m not worried about what they taste like. Quality appears consistent.