MD

4.4
Based on 3,001 Ratings
1,963
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

one of the best panty liners! its very good for daily use, or for your daily routine. it doesn't makes you feel itchy or irritating, there's no smell or scent in these panty liners, that's what made me love it more!! size and package is good for the price.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I trust the cotton used to make this product l. It feels gentle on skin. This product comes s each unit wrapped in individual packaging, I take it with me when I go out. At home I use another Natracare product that does not have individual wrapping. This product is scentless and works well.

Excellent product and brand! If you menstruate, you know how much these can help during a long day! This brand was MADE for sensitive skin and these mini liners are perfect. It's very important that they are made out of certified organic cotton, no plastic, perfumes or dyes, non-GMO ingredients and 100% Chlorine Free. Breathable padding and do not come apart. Be cautious about the forever chemicals that are close to those sensitive areas!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Very good quality liners, they feel soft and they work well. No scent or smell. I love that they’re made from organic cotton not only because it’s better for my skin but also because organic cotton is much safer for the cotton planters/harvesters. Non-organic cotton is sprayed with a lot of chemicals which can make the workers very sick.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

I haven't used this product yet but I've tried other parts from this company, and their products are good overall because they use organic cotton and don't use synthetic dyes or other bad materials that are not good for your intimate areas. you can take care of your intimate areas and trust this friend because it's a high quality and has no smell or scent.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Natracare liners have no smell, that is crucial if you want to take good care of feminine hygiene. They soft and stick well to your panties. They are of a great benefit as you can feel their natural texture after day of wearing you can notice it is not a piece of plastic but a liner made of cotton. Perfect for personal routine. I recommend for everyone specially for those with sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It smells good, it feels good, it is so soft and tender, not itchy at all, and the thickness and size are so great! They also are leak-protective, so they always fit my period into the routine just perfectly. I live on the pads from this brand. Personal viewpoint - love it a lot!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I recently changed to organic daily and period pads to monitor my period cramps, which works after a few months of fully transitioning. I love how thin and perfect in size it fits yet does its job nicely. However, they come packed separately, so I keep them in a small bag within my makeup bag to avoid them touching other things in the bag.