MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
ABSOLUTELY ADORE THESE!

Absolutely a must buy!!! The perfect wholesome breakfast cookie/with tea and coffee biscuit. They aren't too sweet, are the perfect crunch level, and are loaded up with dried berries. ALSO each serving (3 biscuits) is individually wrapped so you don't have to worry about anything going stale on you. I only wish more came in the package. I will definitely repurchase and try all the other flavors.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Although Nairn ginger oat biscuits are my favorite, these are some variety in my gluten free low sugar life. Just sweet enough to be a satisfying dessert.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

My favourite brand of snacks! Can taste the berries inside the biscuits and not overly sweet. Very filling as snack and I like it that is non gluten and vegetarian. Can always trust the quality for all the flavours. Great taste!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I love these, my husband loved them....not very sweet and perfect with tea...we'd rather have these biscuits than a rich dessert....Excellent even for after a meal. Love the flavor (and aroma) of berries....Crispy and fresh!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Nice flavored biscuites, you can taste the berry flavor in them, they are very nice but I prefer the ginger flavored ones and the prices are rising and by now they aren't very affordable

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

These taste really good! They aren't overly sweet and they are packaged in groups of three which means you get four packages each in side the box. I take a pack with me to work when I can. I wish there were other flavors though.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

The only biscuit that has only oat ingredient I love the taste and quality

Posted on Oct 27, 2022
11,450

Classy product. The quality is excellent. Everything came quickly. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Nice berry flavour and healthy snack for people who is looking for gluten free

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

good quality and ingredient amazong taste easy to use and good size