Page 1 - Reviews - Mt. Whitney Coffee Roasters, Organic French Roast, Whole Bean Coffee, Dark Roast, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

We love the great taste and excellent quality of these roasted coffee beans. The package is zip-locked for fresh flavor. One tablespoon per cup of coffee makes a rich, full bodied serving that is satisfying and full of the caffeine energy you want in the morning. We drink it every day.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I tried all the other Mt Whitney’s before trying this one. “French roast” just seemed boring compared to Peru, Tarrazu and Ethiopia. But I finally bought this one too, and I’ll buy it again. It doesn’t taste better but I use a hand grinder and it’s so much easier to grind. I’m amazed at the difference.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The French roast had a nice strong flavor and good quality for money when you want to drink coffee everyday. I’d definitely buy it again.

se-gham
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Coffee drinkers are learning to taste unique flavor profiles and those flavors are leading them on a search for the top coffees the globe has to offer. In order to produce the best, every detail matters. From the tree varietal, to the processing method; no detail is too small.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Purchase many times, the quality is keep perfect, taste is suit for me. Also size is perfect match in price. This coffee bean is benefit for you in breakfast.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

this French Roast, Dark Roast coffee bean tastes stronger than medium roast coffee bean. probably wake me up faster in the morning. I like it of course

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

First time to try this... good quality, it is organic... tastes good . This size is just perfect for my first trial... I take this coffee one or two cups a day... a perfect choice.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Great quality. We loved the taste and scent of this. Size is standard. Package was to quickly empty. No chemical add on or conservatives. Loved this coffee and will definately order this again.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I have been buying starbucks coffee and decided to give this a try. This is definitely better if not equal to starbucks standard. No sour aftertaste. Will buy again

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This bean is a city to full-city roasted. Not a french roasted bean. The maker should either label it as a dark (full-city) roated bean or roast it darker. Mt. Whitney french roast - City to full city roast Cafe Alture french roast - Full city plus to Vienna roast Equal exchange french roast - Italian to French roast