MD

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Great gainer with great flavor

Love MRMs gainer, the chocolate flavor actually tastes like chocolate and not like some nasty artificial gunk like some of there whey protein/gainers. I prefer this one cause of the balance of crabs to protein ratio, it's a much healthier approach vs other gainers. Iherb shipped the product quickly and it arrived as described. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Came with the spoon. My 1st preparation was with milk & I had diarrhea that day. 2nd day I tried with just plain water, without milk & everything was fine so figured it was a reaction towards dairy. It doesn't suppress my appetite like the other protein shakes I've had before, which is great so that I don't skip meals. Taste wise is not bad and not too sweet like others

0c6e8168-3522-486d-b77b-5cf295a966da
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great product for mass gain 👌 also good taste and price

Posted on Jun 17, 2021

good flavor. I like to make it thick and with milk for extra calories. in the morning I also like to add instant coffee because it brings out the chocolate flavor. also, didn't upset my stomach, and isn't filling so I can eat afterward as well

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

great price, great taste, all natural ingredients

Posted on Jul 17, 2015

tried a lot of proteins all brands and types and gotta sayMRM NAtural Gainer works, great price, great taste, all natural ingredients with good added carbs great post workout and preworkout protein doesn't upset your stomach before a workout like some proteins and the carbs give you good energy and pump makes your muscles look fuller and harder . Great for recovery as well I barely get sore even after long hard workouts.

Posted on Feb 26, 2010

I am very pleased with MRM's All Natural Gainer. Starting to put on a couple more pounds with this when it seemed like I couldn't without it. And it does actually taste good. It has a rich chocolate flavor even when mixed with just water. I use about 8 oz of water for 2 scoops and it has a good consistency and isn't too thick at all. It said mix with 8-12 oz of watter but I prefer less water as it can start to get too watery with 12oz or more and it loses its rich flavor.

Posted on May 21, 2009

this stuff is great! i really don't like meddling with those weight gainers that are chalked full of chemicals, so its a treat to be able to chug this stuff daily without worry for my health. its not too heavy on the stomach. i mix 1 1/2 scoops twice a day and really enjoy the taste. i bought this stuff through iherb when the naturade weight gain became unavailable. and noticed about 2 weeks later that weight was actually sticking to me! so i bought the 4 case deal... and i am stoked.

Posted on Jun 4, 2009

This is a great tasting chocolate drink mix; other brands I have tried tend to have an after taste; this is a nice rich chocolate flavor. Again a great value.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021