MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 16, 2022
My friend love it o lot!

I bought it for my friend. She likes it o lot and uses patches not only for her eyes but to repair wrinkles around her lips. She likes that the patches are a golden color and it is fun to use them. She likes the result too after using it. So, it was a good gift to her.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been buying these patches since 2018 and using them regularly. I don't appreciate and buy products with too much perfume,etc. This product doesn't have an annoying odour, is large- covers all of the undereye area. I also use it for my front, and smile wrinkles, I noticed that after using it my skin gets brighter and softer..:)

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

this product is great. it really leaves the skin around my eyes looking hydrated. you're supposed to keep it on between 15 to 20 minutes at a time so make sure you use it when you're winding down so it moisturizes your face while youre relaxing. will definitely buy again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

These eye patches are absolutely wonderful! They are very hydrating and easy to use, frequency of use... just 15 mins every other day and my eye zone is getting so refreshed and the small wrinkles disappear. They have a great ingredient list and do exactly what you expect eye patches to do, there is a lot of serum in the bottle unlike in most of the patches. I have pretty sensitive skin around the eye area and I never had a reaction. Worth the money.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Love these eye patches. Amazing ingredient list full of peptides, and no irritation. I find a lot of eye patches very sensitising, and often cause stinging/redness. This takes away any potential benefit as they become too uncomfortable to use. I have never experienced any issues with these patches, even when using on a damaged skin barrier. I pop them around my mouth on my smile lines if they're looking a bit more prominent and this really helps fill in the gaps a little. Great under the eyes too, although due to the high snail secretion filtrate content they are very slippy. You get a lot of product in the tub, even after the patches are finished you'll have plenty left. Best to apply these while sitting/laying down initially. Until they dry down slightly, then you're fine to walk around as they do stay in place. I rub the extra product over my entire face. Although it can be a little sticky, so bare that in mind for other products applying on top. I keep mine in the fridge, highly recommend this. These are great for depuffing, brightening and moisturising even with sensitive skin. Due to the ingredients list, over time these should aid in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Along with overall skin firmness and hydration. The price on Iherb is also unreal! I've paid double this on Korean sites, and this is a 100% legit product. Definitely recommend. Never trust cheaper prices on Amazon etc as they are full of fakes.

2b448a81-67b2-4305-a5b9-855cbce0eae3
6f44e5f3-f6bb-4be2-8320-78003ed07c6b
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

For some reason became unavailable on Amazon, however found them on here. Quality is truly unmatched, and truly help whether you have sensitive skin or not. Haven’t found any product close to these in terms of effectiveness

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

These are very moisturizing and cooling. I haven’t tried them in the fridge yet but I’m sure it will work fabulously like that.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This product is great at refreshing the skin around your eyes as giving a plumping effect to help fight wrinkles. The skin around my eyes is sensitive so I was worried this product would burn whilst on but it just gives a light tingling sensation.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Good patches, no scent, I use it every morning, don't slide down, I keep them in the fridge. Doesn't irritate my under eye area and very gentle on the skin.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love these eye patches. They feel very soothing and I like that they come with a little spatula to get them out. I feel like they moisturize my under eye area well