MD

4.6
Based on 2,080 Ratings
1,544
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I’ve been using it for one week and i feel a little sticky and it’s takes a while after skin absorb everything but the quality is nice and pleasantly thin and make your face glass and i felt my skin is a bit tighter.The smell is a little strong but not disturbing so won’t get anxious.the package is good and fast delivery

783088ee-25a1-4603-8275-e2737a0b9c74
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I received my product in good package, so far I just use it for now. No strong smell, not sticky and it is easily absorbed in the skin. Ii takes a while to see the result of the quality of the product, but since I am a collagen user I do believe this one helps in improvement of my face.

172f62bf-b411-45c9-99e5-861e81f65eed
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Mizon Collage is 75% Marine Collage which does have similar molecular structure to are own skin! Highly absorbent & a great lifting & soothing feeling! Also the reviewer who said topical collagen can not be absorbed into your skin. I have to disagree it's marine collagen & 75% & like I said it does have very similar molecular structure to our own skin! I have been using this cream for years & my forhead wrinkles you can not even notice anymore! So it does absorb into the skin!! You just need to use it daily!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I've been using this surprising gel cream for only 3 weeks now, the feel of my skin is luxurious!!! the glass jar is a bit heavy a good size. Absorption is fast and leaves the skin smooth and with a matt finish. It's a quality product from Mizon.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Good quality Good ingredient Scent good Good smell High care Good scent that easy use with high quality and full size 18 age no package with wow benefit and composition low sensitive and gentle low frequency concern High ingredient dosage Taste wow Easy use Good size Good package Benefit wow Age Serving easy Frequency easy Good diet Flavor good

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I’m very pleased to say, having used the product for a couple of weeks now. Have noticed my skin is more plump & well hydrated. Minor wrinkles have softened & the deeper wrinkles have improved also. The collagen product absorbs well into the skin, which is a benefit as we age. Nice packaging too!!

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Specific smell, but I like it, doesn't bother me. have been using it for a week, didn't cause any irritation, to see the results make sure you have a proper diet and drink collagen along with all necessary vitamins, of course consult your health practitioner. Nice package, will last for some time, it's absorbing really fast.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on May 3, 2022

This creme is absolutely great- I like the big package, I like the watery consistency and the refreshing feeling on the skin. It's perfect for sunny days as a daily moisturizer, but it's adequate for the night routine as well (I expected a slightly richer texture but it will do). Absorption is quick, skin looks immediately refreshed and plumped, no doubt. I would just like it if it had a more pleasant smell.