MD

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

My son used Teen Boys multivitamin for a month while his regular vitamin was out of stock. It wasn't quite long enough to notice any difference, but I did careful research to find a multivitamin that I felt would be good for his overall health and nutrition and liked the ingredients in this multivitamin. I will purchase it again if his regular multivitamin continues to be out of stock.

Posted on May 14, 2022

An excellent product. High-quality ingredients. Perfect for growing teens - full of health benefits for the brain, skin/hair and heart. Tastes good, easy to swallow. The only downside is that it is expensive.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I gave it as a gift to my nephew. He likes it very much. The product is very good because of the ingredients. It is well packaged and the size is ok. The taste is good.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have a son that does not eat much during the day. He takes these in the morning after breakfast. They are a capsule and are easily swallowed.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Long intro but it gives you a depth of what im going to say. One of my teenagers developed a restrictive eating disorder, food refusal. It got to the point where doctors said it had been going on too long (developed over 18 months slowly slowly until they were barely eating one meal a day) and the teenager was at the point of hospitalisation. We had to do a doctor supervised eating program at home and if they refused even one meal in the program they were to be admitted to the hospital for a nose tube installation and long term rehab - but its better to do at home. Teen didnt want to be stuck in hospital for months and have to repeat final year of school, they wanted to graduate with friends. Before the eating program was started they did a blood test to see where they were with all the vitamins and minerals were at, so a baseline as to where they are at. (and to determine if emergency admittance was needed immediately or if we could do it at home.) Even though this child passed out during the blood test (As they hadn't eaten that day, nor had eaten properly in months). The results were astounding, all the levels came out perfectly fine.....within normal range. This is because of one thing I convinced the teen to take, was tablets. So these teen multivitamin tablets they had been taking for about 2-3 weeks. yes barely a few weeks before this blood test. It shocked the doctors, shocked me too. This teen who's body was incredibly skinny, can see ribcage kind of skinny. Doctors said he can keep taking it through the program, they'd be very happy! So we successfully did the home program and weight is starting to go back on. Theres extra support from psychologists and lots of support. Teen decided they didnt want to go to hospital and has been working hard. After the first few weeks on the program they were a different program, started embracing life again and started having an appetite for food. But I think the biggest thing for me, is knowing how impactful these multivitamins are, I get a real sense of security every morning when they're down! I hope teen is never at this stage again, but if they can make a big impact for my child in their worst moment.... what could they do for a 'normal' teen?!

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Love it! This is my 2nd order now for my son! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

4e900625-abce-4a19-9411-7feba9098c93
d3482489-e6dd-46a5-8e80-57c9c411301b
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good composition and effectiveness when I get get the teen to take them.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My son 16yrs old loves taking it. Helps him with his sleep.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good product, quality ingredients and reasonable price. Helps son who is very resistant to healthy foods!