MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Manuka doctor, digestive health contains calcium which is good for bone health and manuka honey. It has 30 capsules which can be use daily. The quality is good. To be taken 1 capsule a day. You can carry it as it's a small bottle . The ingredients , with calcium being the foremost and Manuka honey is good for the gut. The taste is pleasant.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

it's quality and ingredients are too good. perfect for all ages. composition is natural.. package was perfect withh all its benefits. good for diet and deficiency of all kind. hope for the positive effect. size and dosage good.

52c2197d-4fa1-483b-8149-483077674819
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Not the best pills I used, but not the worst. It smells bad but tastes okay. I like the size of the pill, very easy to swallow. I can't say that I feel the result of using it

f83d1c35-abbc-440a-b0bd-3eb47307035e
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

bought for myself as it said it is good for digestive system and it contains calcium + Manuka! easy to swallow. the packing is good and delivered within 2 days!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It arrived safely. The size is just right. Taste great. I have used this brand for so long and when this came up i really excited try.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is my favorite brand of probiotic. It makes a huge difference in my digestive health. Each capsule is small enough to swallow easily.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I bought this for my little nearly 15yr old dog to help her. I was told it really helps with just about anything so it’s a bit early to tell if she’s getting any benefit yet but will keep you all updated.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

The important stuff: Calcium helps contribute to the normal functioning of the digestive system.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

i think I am not sure if it helps or not, but it's not difficult to swallow the pills