Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, OptiMSM Flakes, 2.2 lbs. (35 oz.) - iHerb
MD
Posted on May 23, 2022

This OptiMSM is used by me and my whole family. Every day, on an empty stomach, 3 grams with more water. Combine with magnesium bisiglinate powder. Organic sulfur is important for the joints, but also with many other benefits for the body. Affordable packaging, excellent quality. Slightly bitter taste, which is easy to get used to.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is the supplement that helped me with my joints, the pain of immobilization. I am extremely pleased. I have given to my friends - there are many positive results. Drink all day, as instructed, 3 grams on an empty stomach. Convenient packaging, easily soluble in water. Bitter, but getting used to it.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

One of the most important supplements for me, I accept every day for 4-5 years. Excellent quality of a favorite brand. Assists for the production of amino acids serine, methionine and serotonin ("Hormone of Happiness"). Sulfur is part of the synthesis of proteins as well as in the formation of connective tissue. It is important for catalyzing metabolic processes that make food into energy. MSM naturally relieves the joint pain, reduces inflammation in the body and strengthens immunity.

omilla
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

MSM is an abbreviation for methyl sulfonyl methane (methyl-sulfonyl-methane) - an organic sulfur compound that occurs naturally in small amounts in flax seed, onion, garlic, nuts and many other foods. Once extracted, MSM is a concentrated dietary source of sulfur in the form of a crystalline, white and bitter taste powder. Used as a dietary supplement to improve the condition of skin, hair, nails, joints and bones. Favorite brand, excellent price and quality.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

MSM promotes the production of amino acids serine, methionine and serotonin. Sulfur is part of the synthesis of proteins as well as in the formation of connective tissue. It is important for catalyzing metabolic processes that make food into energy. MSM naturally relieves the joint pain, reduces inflammation in the body and strengthens immunity. Quality supplement in economical packaging. I use many products of Lake Avenue Nutrition and I am satisfied with quality.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I added this to my hair protocol and within 3 months, i had not only seen improvements in my hair, but also my skin, joints and nails were in the best shape ever. Will keep buying and this brand seems very affordable. Highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on May 18, 2022

I've made the mistake of purchasing some bulk non-optimsm powder on amazon. The taste was so strong like DSMO-like. It also wasn't very fine. This msm is quality and doesn't have that strong taste. Since most msm comes from China, I was worried about purity of the product. OptiMSM has earned the reputation for the purest, safest, and most consistent MSM in the world and is made in the USA. I have no problem paying for quality if I know it's pure, safe and the company has a consistent track record. I take msm in my water and sometimes add lemon juice for vitamin C or take a vitamin C supplement along with it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

It's fantastic for lots of things! Good for up keeping immune system and also use as a facial scrub! Whenever I feel unwell or a cold is coming on, I take some raw into my mouth and flush down with lots of water. Works each time! Feel fine the next day!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I am taking this supplement, along with UC II collagen and vitamin C. After 3 months of use and a balanced diet, I started to show positive effects in my pain and mobility. The ingredient is white like snow, completely odorless and flavorless. So I can just mix it in water or juice and drink it just like that. It doesn't have any taste but you can taste a little bitterness if you mix a large enough amount and don't use enough liquid to dissolve it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

You know it's the good stuff when it has the bitter, almost-can't-stand-it taste. This product seems to be very pure and is effective for what I use it for. I always take it with a high quality vitamin C and then eat a chewable vitamin C immediately after drinking it to get rid of the horrible taste. I've noticed with previous products that once it loses the strong bitter taste it is less effective. I think this MSM by Lake Avenue is great for skin health, collagen and elastin, and joint integrity.