Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Hyaluronic Acid, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
MD

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I bought these hyaluronic acid capsules, wanting to further improve the condition of my skin and hair. I have been using collagen from the same manufacturer for a long time, which I am very happy with. Although I haven't noticed any significant difference in the two months I have been using them, I will continue to buy them because I think they additionally contribute to the good condition of my skin. For my age (43), I can hardly do better. After about a month of taking the capsules, the pain that lasted for months as a result of the disc herniation I was suffering from stopped. I can't claim that hyaluronic acid capsules led to that, but it's worth a try. The pills are relatively small and easy to use. I take them like all other supplements in the morning on an empty stomach.

a7533dea-e271-4767-8c5a-b7bf6faea20f
b35b031d-116c-4179-b9b2-d804a5378b15
CynWatt
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I'm 44yo and i've been taking hyaluronic acid and collagen (type 1 & 3) daily, mostly for skin benefits. Hyaluronic acid helps to alleviate dry skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote collagen as well. To summarise, collagen supplement is a great protein that can firm the skin while hyaluronic acid nourishes and hydrates the collagen. Taking both is ideal for a top notch anti-aging supplement plan. Oral intake of hyaluronic acid is also effective in easing the symptoms of osteoarthritis. I take 1 pil (100mg) daily for last 2 years and i could feel my skin is soft, plump, more supple, more structure and overall look healthier.

e9290e04-d731-44de-982d-7145c5fb9624
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I presently supplement collagen to help in healing of my connective tissues and fascia. Hyaluronic acid is a vital companion nutrient to collagen production in the body. It keeps your skin plump and fully hydrated. I choose this iherb brand cos it is high dose and also the most economical brand in the moment. I highly recommend and will keep buying this. Hope iherb keeps it in stock. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This was delivered to me last month, and within the few months of taking this, I noticed that my skin becomes soft and suptle and i looked so young and fresh. I take this supplement twice a day, one in the evening and one at night and it helps me to relieve my lower back pain

970f0b6c-79e2-4de8-8837-3df87ed5d8c8
631bf59c-870a-4d96-b5ad-29d68088fc0c
960a39f9-2aea-4e13-8a08-4ffb4ddd9325
f4b50777-cef3-4811-b3d5-8d40399934fd
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

This is my first purchase of this product & I started my daily intake only recently. Obviously I’m not able to comment on its efficacy & benefits yet. But I hope that in abt 2 months’ time, I can give a good review of this product & the brand. (Information on the website states that results may be discernible in 2 months’ time.)

4d8d85cf-396b-42da-aac1-7866ea3e7ff7
iherb0921
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My skin looks 10 years younger. Hyaluronic acid is an important building block of Collagen. Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Hyaluronic Acid, Lysine, MSM, and Vitamin C, Kelp (Iodine) -- these nutrients provide anti-aging benefits. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on May 6, 2022

I was put on these by my doctor for my knee pain as I didn’t want to have a operation yet I can’t praise this product enough I have found a massive change in my knees I have no pain and can bend without to much stiffness I have been taking them for around 6 months And I am very happy This has been my experience and can have different effects on different people But I would highly recommend taking them to see if they work for you

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I regularly take hyaluronic acid together with collagen and omega, 2-3 courses per year. This HA is great: HA amount is sufficient, so it takes 1 capsule per day. It doesn't have any scent or taste and just works: provides hydration, improves skin texture, protects the skin, and protects from wrinkles. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Long-term use and therefore I already see the benefits - I don't show my age, my skin feels hydrated all the time, less wrinkles for someone approaching 64 years of age. It has the same amount of collagen, antioxidants as other brands of hyaluronic acid but priced more competitively. Same quality but with better pricing. I now use this as my protection against ageing.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Hyaluronic acid helps the skin stay healthy and youthful. Women over forty need to regularly take hyaluronic acid supplements. Hyaluronic acid regulates the water balance in the skin, gives the skin elasticity and firmness, and improves the complexion. In addition, hyaluronic acid is involved in collagen production. Also, hyaluronic acid improves vision and joint health. The quality of the products is excellent, the delivery is fast, the packaging is excellent too. I am very pleased! Many thanks!