Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Curcumin 95, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
MD
Posted on May 24, 2022

The benefit I noticed when I bought Curcumin 95 is joint health. I chose it carefully for my mother-in-law who has been suffering from joint pain for a long time and I really hope that the administration will contribute to her well-being. I only read positive reviews about curcumin.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I took it during the Korona and after it, I am not vaccinated and I had a mild course and after overcoming it I still had diarrhea and fatigue for two weeks, but otherwise I am already completely healthy. I also take others to support immunity, but I can also recommend this. Overall, antioxidants are very good for cognitive abilities and anti-aging. At the same time I noticed I read that it also supports the production of serotonin in the body and I feel that I feel the quality is very good I use it once a day one tablet.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love to use it as an antioxidant and to boost my immunity! The pills are not too big and they're easy to swallow. Feel free to leave a like, thank you.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

i took it for a month, unfortunately i didn't see any changes in my health or mood. but i was in general ok and not sick. i think it is a great supplement anyway and i am keeping another bottle in case i get sick. i read that it helps in case of covid and it is a great anti inflammatory supplement

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I use many Lake Avenue Nutrition. I like the brand, I trust the quality of their products. I took Curcumin 95 from promotion. I have back pain and I think Curcumin 95 can help.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is a good value Curcumin 95 supplement. It does contain Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide (Silica) which are flow agents used in encapsulating the supplements. Curcumin is one of several curcuminoids (the main one) in Turmeric. I take this with a Turmeric capsule also so to make sure the whole herb goodness & other benefits of the herb are there.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Very good for the price. I like it. About the quality, it is excellent. The ingredients are helpful for some liver problems. My age is above 20 years old, and I use it regularly. It has very good antioxidants. It was well packaged and sealed very well. It has tons of benefits as well.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It’s a great supplement for joint pain and anti inflammatory was suffering from my hand joint pain and give a try for this supplement after two weeks of using I see a big improvement I’ll continue Using it’s highly recommended was the price cheaper compare to other brands

LianaLuna
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Excellent quality! My age is 35 years old and my husband’s age is 39 years old. We take by one capsule daily. Curcumin is perfect antioxidant. We like the effect. Capsules have no any taste. It’s small size and easy to swallow. There are 120 capsules in the package and this is great for this price!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good quality, help reduce inflammation in my knees and hands joints. I take it daily with food. Great antioxidant that benefits all areas of the body that are prone to inflammation. It take few months at first to see the results, but once you notice the positive effect you can’t stop using it.