MD
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

High quality blush. It has a mild pleasant scent. I got the shades Rosebud and Grace. Here's a thorough review of both: Rosebud is a vibrant, rosy pink color. The color is not too intense tho so you can definitely build it up! Once you blend it on your cheeks, it gives you a natural looking flush as if you've spent time in the sun. I have relatively fair skin (that's not too pale) and this color was perfect for me. As for the shade Grace, it's warmer and deeper. I would say it's more of a brownish color with red tones. One you blend it on your cheeks, it gives you a coral red color. I'd say this shade is more universal and works for either fair skin or tan skin (unlike Rosebud). This one is also very pigmented (again, unlike Rosebud) so a little goes a long way. If you want a coral pink color, then mix Rosebud with Grace. As for durability, I ran water over the blush and it didn't move or smudge so I'd say it's pretty waterproof. It only got erased after I scrubbed it hard with soap. Also, since this is a matte blush, make sure you blend it on your cheeks quickly else it will leave streaks. It is very creamy and blends smoothly however. If you found this review helpful in any way then please leave a like! ^_^

c5242127-2ab4-409b-83ab-b5bc3ebe5f60
0ae31a07-3dc0-4e90-a545-20c002d9b323
5c9dca97-8e7c-428b-bc6e-26917372bff5
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I purchased two L.A. Girl Matte Cream Blushes after watching a few youtube video recommending them. L. A. Girl is an under-rated brand. I have recently tried their bronzer and blushes (both powder and cream) and have great success with them. Rosebud is more of a pink hue on my face even though the tube is a peachy color. It is indeed a matte finish but it does not bring out the texture on my face which I appreciate very much. And because it is matte, it lasts the whole day without reapplying. It is very pigmented so do use very sparingly! A tiny dot on your hand and pick it up with a stippling brush, and then apply it on your face it the best way to go. I also use it on my lips and top it with a bit of clear gloss. This tube will last you FOREVER. I now have 4 colors of this blush!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

My new go to for cheeks - I'm fair with pink undertones, blonde & blue eyed & alternate between both the rosebud & grace. Rosebud is quite a vibrant pink that blends out to a lovely flushed cheek using either a beauty blender or blush brush. It's fresh & youthful. Grace is a more neutral toned brown that works really well for a more full coverage make up look - compliments a bronzed or nude eye look without being too much. Good coverage & long lasting, a very small dot goes a long way. I gently blend some out on the back of my hand with a finger & then using the sponge or brush blend a sheer amount onto my face. Initially a strong rose scent but not noticeable within minutes.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I've been looking for something to add a little warmth ahead of washed out zoom meetings without doing a full face of makeup. This is a super easy solution. This looks intensely bright when it's first applied but it blends out pretty easily. You only need a 1/4" strip or less to start. then build from there.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

scent is pleasant and size is small but it would be enough for long since it is very pigmented. I like it but it is slightly too bright. go for the least dark one or u will look like clown. better to use with fingers as it blends nicer. package is good, coverage is good, color is darker, texture is thick. try it before it became expensive

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Love this product. Not too good on the lips but perfect for the cheeks. Color is not too strong when applied just perfect for day to day use. Great value for money

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

this colour pink on a cooler side pink, really bright. I like a soft matt finish and longevity of it, and a really good price!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

No strong scent detected. Only need a small amount per usage. The colour is pretty and blendible. It gives me a youthful look. However, this cannot apply to the lips. It will become patchy so I use it for blush only.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Scent is normal Easy to use Quality is normal Age is normal I didn't like the package It has normal benefits Composition is normal Coverage is good The color is baby pink The texture is so creamy The size is small Concern is good