MD

LuluKishere
Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Amazing curry

I made chicken and lamb curry with it! Instead of water, I used coconut milk, the result is heavenly good! The best thing is the ingredients of this paste are all natural, so it’s all healthy AND delicious! Love it and definitely gonna buy more! Please like if it helps;)

52691d3d-7f1e-4ab8-b611-fe7ffd034067
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I used this sauce to use vegan version with tofu: Tofu Onion Cucumber and Kitchens of India,Paste For Chicken Curry, How I made it: Chopped onion and fry on 1t of tbs of oil, next fried tofu and in the end added paste. and I ate with fresh cucumber and rice, took me 20 minutes to prepare dinner for 3. you can make from one package dinner for 3-4 people It was really tasty!

707b55e7-d513-4d68-a6ba-02e490767b83
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have bought this so many times. It says "Paste for Chicken Curry" but this paste itself seems vegan and it tastes also good with vegetables. The cooking instruction on the package suggests using water but I use soy milk since it's a little bit too spicy for me otherwise.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

This is the best curry paste I have ever had. Add some coconut milk and butter will enhance the flavour to another level! Even better than what I had in local restaurants. Finish it with some yogurt turns the spiciness to a mild yet non-stoppable flavour! Please like my comment if you found it useful ;)

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I made this one 2 times, and I was so impressed by the taste and ease both times. Instead of only 1 2/3 cups of water, I added 1 cup of water and 2/3 cup of yogurt and the curry was just like I ordered from my favorite restaurant. I made the butter chicken also and was extremely disappointed with that one. Surprising because it's so popular. Anyway, this one is the curry for me. I am going to order more this time. And this package make just enough curry for 2 and a little left over.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I use this Curry sauce for a variety of different oriental dishes including Curry chicken and Curry with tofu and noodles. The taste is very authentic and it could probably be used for at least four or five servings. I kept it in the refrigerator between cooking. It is pretty spicy if that is a problem for you

Lailamaabreh21
Posted on May 30, 2022

The first thing that I and a lot more than the just as well as the ability of the world is a great way to make it to be the most popular connection with a lot more of the same, and a lot of the same name of the United Nations and I think that it was not until I got the same user to select

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Flavours are on point and ingredients are considered clean for instant paste, no MSG too. I have tried all 3 flavours, all are pretty good but too mild for my palate so i add some cayenne pepper to boost the spiciness. Price is reasonable too and makes a Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Not too spicy, just right. My homemade curry is a little more coconutty flavored so if you've been hesitant of trying curry because of coconut, maybe try this. It's really easy to make and pretty affordable. You just need chicken, water, chopped vegetables (optional) and throw it on a bed of jasmine or basmati rice and it's fan.tast.ic!