MD

• S
mollyringworm
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Nostalgia-Deodorant

I used this deodorant years ago but I forgot about it when I outgrew my patchouli-hippy phase. Luckily, I'm having some sort of mid-life crisis, and it was so nice to find it again. As I age, I'm having a ton of weird skin allergies develop, and one of those developments is some gross allergic reaction to deodorant. Anyway, this deodorant is pleasant and does not cause me any irritation. It's also very effective, just keep in mind it's a very strong patchouli scent so if you don't like that, you won't like this. And finding a natural deodorant at this inexpensive price point is rare these days. recommend.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

everyone who has wanted to switch to an alternative to "normal" antiperspirant knows the pain of trying out a tonne in search to find "the one". THIS IS IT!! I wanted to try this not only because it was natural but because I'm obsessed with patchouli. it does smell amazing but it's not strong at all so you can't really smell it unless you're close up to it. it didn't sting as some salt based deodorants can (unless you cut yourself shaving obviously) if the ones I have tried previously worked at all it was never long lasting and I would have to use a wipe to cleanse and then reapply later in the day. with this one however it lasts me a full 24 hours. I apply it once in morning and that does me to the next day. of course that will be different from person to person and depends on if you've been doing something like a good workout In the gym. it's definitely a unisex scent and one that won't clash with perfume/aftershave. I'm in love with this and highly reccomend it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Feel so safe using this natural care deodorant without aluminum! For routine wise, I use it everyday after shower and it feels good to glide on skin. The size is honestly amazing for the price! I hope that it benefits me in the long run! No weird smell accompanied by good ingredients.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This is my favorite deodorant. I love the scent. The compact package size of the product makes it easy to pack with workout clothes. People have actually commented and asked me why I always smell so nice. I like the quality of the product. It keeps me dry and fresh.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I love this stuff. Of all the natural deodorants this one is the only one that works for me. Of course I live in Canada, sobI have to get it shipped across the border, but it's totally worth it. Smells fantastic and no odour. I'm completely off my chemical brand deodorant now, but you need to be aware there seems to be a "transition" period while your body gets used to not having the chemicals. Love it!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great smell. Easy to use. The liquid is flowing out of the package very easily. Keep the skin smells great for long, and the sweat away for few hours.

66a2beba-56dc-4b63-9e28-bd2664d79989
ef93633f-0724-4c9e-8555-56555496229f
9c8dad84-3900-4f24-90fa-a486b52cc00c
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I love the smell. It is a good fragrance for a man not over powering like a girls perfume. Effective in keeping me fresh throughout the day.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I can't use commercial deodorants as I break out in a rash. I've been using this brand for years and have never had any rash from it.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Feel like I am channeling my inner hippie when I wear this deodorant. Better for me than regular deodorant, all natural, vegan, cruelty free, and smells amazing! Love!