MD

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My wife uses it for intimate washing. Typical strong scent. Does not irritate her sensitive mucosa. Looks good quality. Effective as antibacterial an antimycotic. Good practical dropper. Appropriate size, easy to handle and on the other size enough for an adequate lapse of time, avoiding spoiling of the essential oil over time.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I am not sure how to rate this, but the product seems to have a strong smell. Inhaling a drop that is applied to my palm does cause a reaction, I.e. I notice that I inhaled “something”. The product does have a little bit of a sharp stinch to it, which competitors selling through home marketing plans don’t seem to have. The bottle dropper works and releases biggish drops. The product arrived in perfect conditions and was packed very secure. The product is Australian but bottled in USA.

2e0e2f8a-e040-48c1-a27c-f25f704bb06f
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I use Jason Tea Tree for many years, it's one of my favorite oils! So good for eczema or other infections! It can work for staph also if it's on early stage. Most time i use it without water, no problem on my skin! Good combo with water or other base oil, like argan or coconut! Highly recommended! 100% pure tee tree oil and nothing else! The quality is super! Scent is very good! I will buy it every month!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Loving the scent and quality of this tea tree oil. Works well for my skin so far and will continue using this product as part of my daily skin care routine.

d52f4d5e-e8ec-44c8-a91b-913811e0c47d
Posted on May 1, 2022

This brand has many good, high quality products. This tea tree oil has many benefits, uses and the scent smells great. I use it on breakouts. I heard it has anti bacterial properties I also use it in my diffuser. It works well on sensitive skin. It soothes dry itchy skin.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I love this product! I’ve been using it for my blind pimple and it’s done wonders. I dilute it with olive oil, equal ratio and it’s made the swelling go down, helped with the redness and size of it. Love the smell. Highly recommend!

We have been using this tea tree oil for many years. We add this as an antiseptic for cleansing and bath as it has antibacterial properties. It has that unmistakably tea tree scent. I sometimes apply it on the skin. Unlike other essential oils, this tea tree oil does not seem to irritate the skin. This brand is among the cheapest and as I only use a few drops each time, the 30ml jar can last for a long while.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The only thing I didn’t like is the scent of this oil but the size and the quality is very good Use this one for Onychomycosis and for Wounds on my face and it’s really helpful.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I apply tea tree oil on rashes, cuts and mosquito bites and it works wonders. The result is very good, reduced sweeling, relieved pain and itchiness

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

loveeeeee it!!!!!!! i use it for so many things. ading it to my kids shampoo against lase and put it on whan me or my kids have all kinds of skin problems