MD

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Dang what a powerhouse! I wake up in the morning, on an empty stomach I pop one of these little bad boys in, and within 30min. I feel like I am ready to jump on a unicorn and fly across a rainbow. For those who want that little push of energy in the morning. Definitely recommended!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I purchased this supplement to get EPCG (epigallocatchin gallate) which is an zinc ionophore. Zinc ionophores have been shown to inhibit replication of various viruses in vitro, including coxsackievirus, equine arteritis virus, coronavirus, HCV, HSV, HCoV-229E, HIV, mengovirus, MERS-CoV, rhinovirus, SARS-CoV-1 and Zika virus. Supplementing with this in combination with zinc, will in theory help fight off a cold. I took it once recently after a sore throat. I did not progress further, and I was perfectly well again. I will keep using this every time I get sold symptoms, and if it doesn't work, I will get back to this review. Jarrow is a solid quality brand. Have a nice day!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

When I priced these caps at my local health store, I realized I can (almost) get two bottles for the price of one by ordering them online. I like the higher dose (500 mg) of green tea put capsule. I take two caps in the morning with my other supplements. I'm very happy with my purchase!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I'm not sure is this should be used for weight loss/diet, but it helps me go to the bathroom more! I usually take it in the morning right after I wake up on an empty stomach. It doesn't have a weird after taste and pill size isn't that big.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Have used Jarrow Formulas for many years. They produce quality products This green tea supplement works well to cleanse my system, I find most benefits when I take 1 capsule on an empty stomach well before 1st meal of the day. I enjoy an espresso daily and am not a tea drinker. After reading many studies of green tea I decided to give Jarrow Green Tea a try so that I may enjoy the benefits of green tea without drinking large volumes of green tea.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Great. best value for price, and it's actually better than most other egcg supplments. it's maybe only 75mg of egcg, but there are tons of polyphenols in there, which have synergy with egcg and make the dose much more effective, and also contributing other effects by themselves. the amount of caffeine is just fine, not too much i WILL buy that again.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Very high amount of green tea extract just for one pill. Doesnt taste any green, it has a very sweet smell. I like that the capsule is small and easy to swallow. Because it contain caffeine, i ate it in the morning on a empty stomach and treat it as a pre-workout.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Take it in the morning, or 2 hours before or after a meal. The caffeine in it helps to burn fat and feeds the good bacteria in the gut. But do not have it together with refined carbohydrates as they raise insulin, stop the secretion of growth hormone and fat burning stops. Jarrow is a reputable company and I trust it. Insulin stays in the blood up to 4 hours after consuming refined carbs as corn flakes bread etc. Chronic high levels of insulin lead to fat accumulation around the liver and insulin resistance (pre-diabetes). Excellent product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a great product I use it as an antioxidant to lower chances on inflammation in general it gives a concentrated amount of green tea which cannot be obtained otherwise . Recommended. Contains 100 caps

4b8f2bc6-9edd-40f5-a685-dd209a6810e6