MD

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Jarrows Coq10 is an excellent product I have used for years. I have always believed in using supplements that benefit my heart and at 46 years old it is even more important. I love coq10 as an antioxidant that is beneficial for my heart, circulatory system, brain and nerve function. I have found it to be easily absorbed and digested which is also a plus. Jarrow makes high quality supplements that are priced very fairly which also keeps me loyal.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I almost instantly noticed an improvement in my available energy (brain) after I started taking this supplement. I regard the product to be of good quality to as I've had no adverse reactions, all the ingredients, and my digestion of them seem to be smooth (perhaps because of the antioxidant effects). which is to be expected with this reputable brand. Infact generally Jarrow is my preference. And fortunately the packaging is good and bold enough to stand out amongst all Jarrow supplements I have, so I don't get them confused (which is an issue with the other brands). It think the ene I take Coq10 twice a day in combination with other magnesium and healthy omega three oils, which gives me a great basis for my mornings and afternoons. I am in my 30s. I regard this product to be of benefit and I recommend it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

With many options for Co-Q10 available I purchased this product due to reputable Jarrow brand, as I have been pleased with their other products. Quality seems to be good, dosage is appropriate for daily supplementation. One reason for purchasing was to offset any depletion resulting from SNRI antidepressants which I take.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This CoQ10 ingredient contains a lot of quality antioxidants. I prefer it over the California Gold brand, although that is smaller. It's supposed to benefit the skin, heart, brain and cardiovascular system, but I'll probably have to take it for a long period of time as I age to tell the difference. Overall I like the product.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Jarrow Formulas Co-Q10 100 mg. is an affordable quality product. I have been using in combination with another herbal for my heart and it works. I have used Jarrow in the past and it is a quality product. Co-Q10 is the only ingredient in it and that's good because it is more versatile this way.

Co-Q-10 is found in every cell in the body. Needs to be replaced to give us energy, etc. Doctors tell patient to take this if they are on high cholesterol meds. Takes about 4 hrs. to "kick-in" so do not take this late evening unless you want to be awake during the night.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I purchased 200mg last time but changed to 100mg this time. There is individual difference in the appropriate intake volume. But Co-Q10 is antioxidant and is taken to be helpful to the heart, skin and even the gum. So I will continue to take on daily basis. Hope this is helpful.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

CoQ10 is an important antioxidant. It helps support heart function . CoQ10 is very important for the creation of energy . I recommend to take it constantly.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Hard to tell overall effectiveness of this type of supplement, but I do know that Jarrow is a great company, & I have used their products for many years. My Dr. recommended that I take this particular supplement.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great little pill for keeping up with life. I take this with a few other vitamins and have better mobility now than when I was a teenager. With age comes the wisdom to take your vitamins! :)