MD

Based on 8,167 Ratings
5,282
1,558
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Scent and use quality and quantity size age and package are benefits composition sensitive gentle frequency concern for skin health condition skin condition and body condition skin health and health care quality and safety and quality and safety as a matter fact of the product of a patient and a physician in a medical emergency emergency just as the product is in a patient care

dd79aa50-e0c4-440d-a24d-02df899a03b1
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Tose my favority C vitamin serums! Scent is very fresh orange, use it ever day after I woke up! Quality and size are good, good for my sensitive skin, help gently for my skin every day! I do like in that product is very lovel scent, good quality, healthy for my skin! I love it!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

it’s the best vitamin C brand and perfect for sensitive skin .. everyone ask me about my skin .. use it daily at night .. light serum .. i like everything about this brand quality perfect size good enough for 2 months daily use age for anyone package clean and good benefits is the best brand , it’s healing my skin fast gentle serum frequency good there is no concern about this serum

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

It freshens and moisturizes skin, the scent is adorable. I think it doesn’t have strict age restrictions, I’m 23 and it works great for me!

ed9463b6-7e6c-4c80-bec2-386ffe00197c
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Smells beautiful like a citrusy garden but not chemical like,its seems a natural scent Wish the scent would last longer as i love natural scents in my skincare as it feels pleasurable pampering.Ease of use is there with the dropper.The texture is light but gets dense when it touches my skin so i can feel it moisturizing.Live the ferulic acid and other actives.I think sensitive skin should be able to use it without any tension.I will decide to continue purchasing it again after i have finished the whole bottle as I will be able to decide then based on any improvements.I do hope it glows me up lol as the formula looks promising

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I use this product intermittently with Instanatural dark spot corrector serum, they do wonders for my skin! Non greasy, non shiny, absorbs well, smell natural and great, works to hydrate / nourish skin, fade dark spots with no irritation to my sensitive skin. I've tried other serums, even from Instanatural and I will only use these 2 from now on!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Nice citrus scent. I have been using it about 2 weeks, but didn't notice any significant changes. This is my first vitamins C product so I have nothing to compare with. Review say it suppose to brighten the skin and make it look healthier, haven't noticed much of that. Didn't get any reaction , wears comfortably , I apply it before bed. My skin is mature , combined and not sensitive.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I have oily, combination skin and I've been using and reordering this for the past year. I use it once everyday, it doesn't sting or make me breakout. I love the scent, it's not too strong, just right, in my opinion. The packaging is standard, well constructed. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a vitamin c serum to try.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022