MD

4.4
Based on 1,648 Ratings
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Best moisturizer

Scent is divine. Rosy. I use it after showers, instead of my go to coconut oil, cause sometimes the coconut scent just gets old. I trust the quality of the brand. Keeps my skin nourished and soft, and compliment worthy :) Price is great for the quality and the size lasts quite a while.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Smells beautiful and really nourishes your skin. I've tried a few oils, and while I like the results they gave me, I did not like the scents of the more earthy oils. Super happy to find this oil that leaves my super dry skin feeling moisturized while smelling amazing. Packaging is standard for body oils and works very well.

Best body oil ever! I use this after my shower, before toweling off. It is such a nice moisturizer and the scent is to die for good! It smells a little floral but not too overpowering. I have very sensitive dry skin and this has mended it, leaving my skin soft and itch-free. The bottle lasts a long time, too! Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Smells amazing! I've used the vanilla one for a while, now that it's almost running out I got the rose, only used it once so far since we've gotta finish the vanilla but I love it! If you're wanting to know about how well it soaks in, it stays on the surface of the skin well enough to use only 1-2 palm-fulls of oil per back massage, but it does absorb well enough that we go to sleep with it still on our backs and wake up not feeling greasy at all.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Lovvveee its scent and texture- great to use after shower to give you nice moisturizing and nourishing and make you smell like a flower- the smell not too strong though, it’s moderate. Size and quality are great- and packaging arrived safely.

1bfda025-535d-48d7-af71-58b43391332c
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

The scent is not that strong in which i like it, the quantity is good, i pit it in my hair before showering and my hair feels soft and smooth

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

very good moisturiser. I like the smell it's light. size is good. not like others products where I need to keep moisture this one only time stay to next day

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love love love this oil but the size is a bit small but it’s a very good quality. I use it after my shower on my body. I love the scent. Please like

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

a really lovely oil. Has a nice rose scent which lingers after. I use it on damp skin and pat it in , it doesn't take long to absorb and doesn't feel sticky. Skin feels nice and moistured.