MD

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
1,347

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
1,397

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This is a great product. I am about 75% grey and this gives my hair a grey/ blonde tint. Although it is considered a permanent colour, the lack of ammonia allows for the fading of color. It is not drying for my hair, even after several years of use. I love that you can mix the amount that you need, for your whole head, or to blend with another shade for highlights. There is no strong odour to the product, probably related again to being ammonia free.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

I have been using this brand of hair color for 20 years I swear, and I was delighted to find it here! I have had varying tones of blonde/gray/brownish hair forever and this amazing super mild formula is the perfect blender for me. People always ask me if I use anything and this is the stuff!

a3c71a30-50bb-4c95-b437-7a28c70cd4c5

Love this brand - but unfortunately this one didn't do it for me. I tried to go a few shades lighter - and this didn't do it. I think if you're already very close to this shade, and don't mind it slightly darker - this is perfect. But if you like to go a few shades lighter to achieve this shade - this won't work. Still giving it 4 stars as I love their other shades and if you're already blond - this be perfect to maintain your locks :)

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love not using as much chemicals. It's harder to apply without a squeezy bottle, you need your own applicator brush, but once you get the hang of it, it works well.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I thought this was pretty easy to use. The hair dye did not have any scent that I noticed. I first bought this hair color when I was looking for a natural, less harmful product. Must Try!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like to mix this one with 10N. It covers gray and gives vibrant natural color. Any amount can be mixed depending of the hair length. And you can store the rest for next time coloring.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I am naturally blond but my hair turns "bronze-yellow" after some weeks. My natural hairdresser told me to mix this with the Herbatint 10N, then I will take out some bronzenes. It worked very well for me. Great stuff!