Page 1 - Reviews - Herb Pharm, Mullein Garlic Oil, For Kids, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
MD
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

A drop in my toddler’s ear when I suspect early ear issues to avoid ear infection. Leave it in the ear for about 5 minutes or so before turning over. Place a cotton ball or tissue to wipe the oil . Smells garlicky. Keep this product handy at home. Easier to purchase than making it myself.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is recommended by those who like the more natural ways for ear pain issues and also dewaxing. So I thought I’d give it a go. I’ve only ever used just olive oil before. Not sure what garlic in the ear is going to feel or smell like but I know it’s antibacterial and a natural antibiotic so I’m sure, smell aside, it will be useful.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

My ear started to bug me, as if I had water in it and I used this one time and better after one day. So it was very effective. Fast shipping too.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

IT definitely smells like garlic. But it does work!! My daughter was teething, kept pulling at one ear. I used this twice and no problems! I love natural remedies! Great quality product!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

It successfully steered away a nasty ear infection in my toddler. Just put a couple of drops a couple times a day in the ear that hurts, and we avoided antibiotic usage.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

This is a garlic oil for kids, but i use it in my 30-s as well. For several years i had a problem with ear infections, but just two drops of this oil and WARM compress works as a miracle!!!! No more ear pain!!!! Very recommend for everyone!!! Bought more for my sister!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Every parent should have this in their medicine box. When every children get sniffles thye get ear drops, never had ear infections.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Always keep this on standby for the kiddo. Works great and good quality brand that I trust

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Perfect for ears infection and it’s normal and the smell it’s ok

Posted on May 26, 2022

Excellent product. It has given great pain relief and is helping restore some hearing while waiting for microsuction for a totally blocked ear.