MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
These really work!

I never take these on a regular basis, because they are too expensive, but if my stomach feels off or I have eaten some bad food, I take 3-6 of these and it works instantly. It's kind of an amazing product. The combination of ingredients is a proven formula to fight intestinal microbes. 10/10

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This may seem a tad on the expensive side, yet I have been using this product for about two months now. I can say that this supplement is actually an excellent combination capsule. I have been detoxing and adjusting my diet to rid myself of Ascariasis (aka roundworm) and other parasites that I have recently discovered have been stealing a lot of my nutrition. I learned it takes about 3 months or more to effectively remove said parasites, and read that you honestly cannot get rid of them unless you eat something that is poison to them. No amount of starving can necessarily rid you of them unless you combine intermittent fasting, digestive enzymes (because parasites release antihistimines and blockers so they arent digested and the ph where they live stays more alkaline...while they systematically destroy your cells one by one--protozoa parasites that is). I plan to stay on this product for another 4 months, and I can already say that I am feeling a huge improvement because I feel less foggy and I am taking back more of my energy!

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 7, 2022
1,506

OMG, OMG, OMG, this product really works, hundreds upon hundreds of parasites in my stool. I also use a lot of raw garlic, six to ten cloves a day. I knew I had some parasites, but not in the hundreds. Make sure to cut out all foods that feed parasites, specially sugar.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love this brand, its products are always really excellent quality with the best ingredients. I'm about halfway through my parasite cleanse, and it's definitely working. I'll spare the details but after over a decade of traveling extensively, I've definitely taken a few friends along for the ride... I think this is really beneficial and will definitely use it again. I feel improvements in my digestion and am less bloated, feel clear headed and am satisfied. No taste, pills are easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I did not have any parasitic symptoms and my lifestyle does not put me at high risk of exposure to parasites, but wanted to do a cleanse as I came upon information that many people harbour parasites unknowingly. I did not get stomach upset from the large number of pills towards the end of the program. Although I did not see any purging effects or evidence in stools, this gave me peace of mind and I feel cleansed and healthier.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

100% recommended. Combine with binder for full benefit. Make sure liver and kidney function are good though. I will know the full extent of the benefit at the end of the 17 days but can’t wait to have clearer mind, good gut health and ability to eat better again

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Almost finished with the bottle - it's a bit much to have 10 capsules (in addition to 10 capsules of the Intestinal Drawing Formula), but it's doable. I feel much cleaner and healthier in general. It's important to take something to keep things moving so everything is flushed out. The cloves provide a nice aftertaste...

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I couldn’t be happier with this product’s quality. I ordered 3 to make a full on detox, I’m on week 1 and I’ve been seeing hundreds of small worms in my feces already, including a rather big one. I’ve been been going to the washroom 3 to 5 times a day, very consistently. I highly recommend starting your day with a fruits and veggie smoothie with added seeds to ensure that you are taking enough fibers to flush the worms out. I like beetroot/carrot/apple/ginger with flax and chia seeds. Psyllium husk would work very well too. I also noticed a clear improvement in energy and vitality. I’m excited to continue with this detox, and it makes me feel good cause the ingredients are natural. Hope this helps, happy deworming :)

6d2fa337-b0c8-4703-9775-885691fb538c
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

We’ve used this for our annual parasite cleanse and it works when complemented with clean eating- whole fruits and veg/plant based. It’s convenient rather than taking individual components (wormwood/black walnut hull etc), will purchase again!