MD

2,530
1,331
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Excellent for thin 2C wavy hair

I’d purchased this product before about two years ago and I must have forgotten how good it was in my haste to find more products to use. Sometimes it’s best to keep using what works! This product gave my hair so much slip. My hair feels so smoothing and hydrated when I use this leave in. It has no smell. Great for people who don't like perfumed products or if you combine it with other products with strong scents. CG approved!

f7557255-47ca-4017-86f9-58be3593dedd
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

i have dry and frizzy hair that doesn’t get greasy unless i don’t wash my hair for a week+ and i was struggling to find something to help it and my friend suggested this and i don’t regret trying it at all!! The scent is fine, it’s not strong or bad. I use it twice a week after every wash day and it pretty lightweight but also moisturize s my hair. So yah i’d really recommend it! The quality is really good and the price is so affordable for broke people like me 🥹

129c06f4-1467-4c30-90a9-e14fbba2d112
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle so good for hair scalp

ede1061b-d1e0-4049-a1f0-6612f3add0b3

The size is normal not too big, a bit pricy for the quantity. It smells like fruits which is very fresh for summer. The quality,packaging all on point, that you will enjoy using it. The scent is subtle that will not bother you through out the day. I liked the good quality packaging will update more soon when i use for a while. Update: this is my hair the next morning, without heat style or anything❤️❤️ super thankful for the lovely procuct

27c25c72-c196-47f8-bca2-017b8037e86b
35a769b8-55f7-4115-81fb-fa1426d3bcab
mainecc
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

i have 3ab curls. i use after towel dry my hair. it doesnt leave a sticky feeling on my palm. i let it airdry this is the effect you see from the picture here.it define my curls well even after fully dry. i can feel my hair is moisturized . it doesnt leave any residue on my sensitive hair scalp after a good night sleep. it is scent free and the quality is good . good size for me. packaging is bubbled wrapped securely with no leakage. its composition is just right organic . this benefits my hair alot.

59fa28ba-32f9-4c06-905f-0d145cc4ac73
Posted on May 19, 2022

Leaves my curls moisture during the day and with good definition without looking sticky or heavy. It’s light cream composition is very easy to use after the shower or even to re touch the hair and give it a lift to look fresh again. It has a very light and nice scent which is great because I don’t like strong smells on hair products which will interfere with my perfume.

f004942e-8222-456e-b4ff-5f4b4bcdd2cf
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It’s bittersweet. My hair is soft, smooth, and always dry, difficult to moisturize and always fluffy. Terrible difference in my hair is a lot of baby hair and shawl fluffy, and my hair has become wet and sweet, its defect is that the hair must not be wet a lot when you put it to melt with the water. You have to dry your hair a little after the shampoo. I used it with the shampoo And the serum is from the same group. It is enough to put something on your hair and you are satisfied that it contains no substances that harm the hair..like less.

c8c81441-8da1-43ce-9ac5-f4deaf71b6fc
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

When applying, I was delighted- the hair was saturated with "algae", but after drying, it feels like the conditioner mattifies the hair, they become dull and do not shine. I tried to apply both wet and dry - the result is the same. But it removes static, makes the hair softer.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,622

I honestly don't know why, but it feels like my curly hair prefers the leave-in conditioners to leave-in hair oils. This one it likes in particular. I keep it in my shower and apply it after I rinse my regular hair conditioner. I apply a little extra since afterwards I use a wrap towel and it absorbs part of it. But I found this method to work the best for my level 2B hair. The ingredient list is also pretty good, except it's not fragrance free, but that is personal preference whether you like it or not. Overall, it's pretty good.