MD

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on May 12, 2022

Bought this supplement for my husband cause he has sleepless nights and feels tired in the morning after waking up... after taking this helped him relax, feel more relieved and have a rest sleep... I was concerned about his sleep ...with not deep sleep but a sleep that will aid him in the morning and wake up in a fresh active mode... Good homeopathy medicine...

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Great tasting tablets and perfect size - I like the fact that they are homeopathic and they definitely seem to help me sleep longer plus I go off to sleep sooner when I take them

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Melatonin did not work for me very often and would make me have nightmares. I was looking for a better alternative that allowed me to sleep through exhaustion. This product was such an improvement. It tastes a little dusty, but it is not sweet and quickly consumed.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

This product really works, I do have a lot issue with relax and sleep and with this I can rest very good, The delivery was made on time, and the website is good to go thru

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I fall a sleep easily and quickly the tablets has an ok taste not delicious but okay so far I loved it and will buy again

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I generally find myself sleeping better after taking the pills. They are easy to take before bed, just chewing. I'm still having them as at today but I don't generally find them addictive.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Helpful I usually take two under my tongue and let them melt slowly, works better than chewing specially if you follow that with a cup of tea

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
1,355

Wonderful product. The quality is excellent. The price is good. Super packaging.