MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I'm 75 and still cut and weed-eat my grass. I have used these to help with stiffness in my legs after working in the yard and to help relieve cramps in my feet and legs at night. I have been pleased with the results they have given me and will be ordering again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Every end of the day is an ordeal because of a venous circulatory problem. With this homeopathic product composed only of natural compounds, I found a soothing and a great benefit, especially, in case of acute crisis, an almost immediate relief. I recommend this compound for people who suffer from heavy legs and acute cramps whether at the end of the day or even during the night. Relief guaranteed in an easy to carry package.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I usually don't care for chewable tablets, however this one dissolves quickly & tastes great. But the very best part is how quickly they work to relieve the severe cramping. The wonder homeopathic formula is thrilling to me to know I'm not putting harmful chemicals into my body. Thank you so much for this product. 💘

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought it for my 76 years Mother, she says it helps very much. She doesn’t get any night cramps anymore. She has tried many different ones, this one seems to help

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

homeopath always works for me, but this one has extra special wow, the taste is amazing lovely light strawberry taste. thank you

b03a7462-c203-4390-a0aa-4a3a891bacef
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Can't really say that I noticed a huge difference with these. Now that I have found the Solgar Calcium Magnesium Citrate product that is 100% effective with removing cramps I am no longer using anything else.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Very nice product:) 10/10 working! relax leg work! really very good product!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

sometimes i cant sleep with restless legs. nothing helps. though i have to say i find this does help within about 15mins.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I use this for my football team they love it.