MD
4.6

4.6
Valerie from Maldives
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I have just completed the fist package of the green superfood and can't explain all what I felt since day 1 of taking it! I started feeling numerous benefits of antioxidants immediately - no more food cravings, balanced sugar level and automatically he body feels like keeping a healthy diet and have fruit or vegetable instead of junky things. The body feels this support and starts working better

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

always great quality. Ingredient are organic. I like this superfood. Packaging is good. Good for my health. Taste is ok. Benefit for my health. good for mix diet. source of antioxidant.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

my kids funnily enough love these! they open the capsules and eat them like candy. and it always boosts their immune systems. I also love them for myself.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Need these for the amount of exercise I do, but in general over all health! It’s well noticed after you have been taking them that you feel your getting the right nutrients you need. Great quality and brand. I recommend this product! The ingredients are insane

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product arrived as described and in good condition/quality. I live in a tropical climate and the packaging is suitable for keeping the product fresh.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I’ve been using this product for a few years now and I feel good about the high quality ingredients and the reputation of the company. This product rounds out my diet.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Absolutely excellent quality … Healthy antioxidants of organic veggies without caffeine and Stevia! Also superfood in capsule form so I can take to go my healthy daily booster!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The serving size is 8 pills per day. That's a lot to be downing on the daily. Isn't convenient to be taking 8 pills at one go. Time consuming and not practical. I guess if you want to feel full from this, sure. Otherwise, it's a lot of water and pills.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

When I don’t have time to make a smoothie with my green powder, I pop a few of these in and away I go. No mess, no grassy flavor. I prefer my smoothie but this is convenient.