MD

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Superb

I have been having loose right knee and sometimes it goes out of place from time to time and it really hurts until I move it back into place, so I read some stuff online and advise was to take fish oil. I took Cod liver oil since i read its much better than normal fish oil that might have mercury inside. After 1 week plus of consuming this to my surprise, the weak knee didnt come back im so ever grateful. The taste is good lemony mint, reminds me a little like CBD oil but just dont get it on ur fingers the smell doesnt wash off easily.

da977afb-d364-4435-b9ea-04d0b51b1223
ccee8b69-e3d5-49a4-adde-d21e1185d4aa
5ca9b401-13c0-4bc3-abef-7c9be31508d7
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

the Ingredient of Cod liver oil contains vitamin A, a vital nutrient for immune system function, cellular growth, eye health, and reproduction. the benefit worth the price. eventho this is fish oil, but the taste of lemon was really good. I highly recommend for daily supplementary bcs the quality was excellent.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is, in my opinion the best cod liver oil, omega supplement for your money out there! The lemon mint taste is great and the amount of omegas you get per bottle is very good. I give it to my children in the evening along with their elderberry syrup. My youngest is especially picky so I have to put the elderberry syrup in the spoon with her CLO to get her to take it, but that works for me.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is good quality cod liver oil. I quite like the taste and got it for my kids. One of them is fine but the other doesn't like the mint. Benefits teeth, hair and bones. No fishy taste. Contains reasonable amounts of Vitamins A and D. Packaging is all right but the bottle spills sometimes.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I've always heard cod liver oil is great to add to your daily regime. I'm pleasantly surprised with Garden of Life. There is just a slight lemon taste so it goes down very smoothly. It's not fishy at all. I also benefited right away in that it's made me quite regular, starting almost instantly. Would recommend to friends.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

It is a high quality product, the taste is gentle and pleasant. It also stays freesh even after a month in the fridge (after opened). It is one of the Cod Liver Oils recommented by Weston Price Foundations, and I tried it out of curiocity firts time. I already ordered it thrice and feels like will order more. Recommended.

This is surprisingly pleasant to take. And no aftertaste, which is great. It does need to be stored in the fridge once opened. Its great for many things, but I take it for brain and nervous system benefits. Three weeks after starting to take it daily, I do feel more alert and I think it has helped with fatigue issues as well. I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is probably the best cod liver oil I've ever run across. The taste is amazing, doesn't leave the fishy aftertaste in your mouth at all! I keep it in the fridge and it lasts long. My skin and teeth have benefited a lot from this product. I feel like my hair is getting thicker too. I don't even order any other cod liver oil anymore, will just stick to this one.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I really like this, I have only been using it for a week now, so I'm not sure , but I think my it helped my skin, because less pimples are appearing. The taste however... lol i dont like mint taste to begin w, and mint flavoured oil is really yuck to me tbh but its fine, not the worst. overall, i like it so far

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I was advised to take cod liver oil for general health and sport performance, and I must say that I was a bit reluctant to buy an actual oil (as opposed to pills). BUT - the smell is really lovely, and it doesn't feel like taking fish oil! The fish smell is light, and you mostly feel the lemon. I feel good, cannot say if it's directly attributed to this product or all the others - but if you're wondering about buying oil or in pill shape, I can recommend the oil.