MD

iherb0921
Posted on May 23, 2022
Gut health and immune health

Quality is excellent , Acidophilus provide important nutrient/gut microbiome with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have used this brand of pro-biotics for years! I like this one and the + one too. They both definitely help with bloating, or to balance digestion if taking antibiotics. I have tried another brand and nothing happened. These ones and the + version are both the best and seem always reliable when gas attacks!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is the only probiotic that I can take. I have tried other brands,but they upset my system. I read another persons review that said this was the only probiotic that his wife could take. So I decided to try it. Now both my husband and myself take it daily.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Will start using as soon as mine run out, excellent price. It's like two for one in comparison to what I have been buying... Lucky to have found these. I like we don't have to refrigerate.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I like this acidophilus because it helps with digestion. I take it along w a prebiotic and probiotic combination. Definitely helps with absorption for proper gut health.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Husband likes to drink too much coffee, then he gets gas with no flora. This helps stop the gas and get him back on track

Posted on May 1, 2021

Its a very good product as it has suited me well. i have been experiencing and suffering with stomach issues for some time but since taking one capsule per day at night before bed it has sorted my upset stomach issues. Also It doesn’t have gelatin as i am conscious of consuming only halal products. Have already purchased my second bottle from iherb.

f1fe9487-4226-4c8a-a3b7-a58c0db08292
87706566-352e-4205-9e98-4c33d92ece23
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been using this product for some time now. I have acid reflux and it seems to help with the symptoms.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great product, not expensive and it works. I take one before bed. I recommend