MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Excellent collagen

I am 36 and my skin is not so jung like when I was 20, so I ordered this product first time here.I like the taste, it smells like vanilla, but it doesn't contain Vitamin C, so I will take it additionally. I will renew my review in one month to see, if I will see any difference in my skin.

ac60a081-e7b9-42c0-b9d3-d9d38df6534a
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Body produces collagen naturally, but as you age, the production of collagen slows down. For me, I developed a condition that effected my hormones thus resulting in a premature menopause. This resulted in my the skin becoming wrinkly and saggy skin as the skin loses elasticity. Because of this I also have joint aches. Well, collagen help me with all of the above. I can feel my skin replenished within few days of using. I like this brand because it’s certified Halal and because it doesn’t smell as bad as other products. I make it with water and add some green tea to it or vitamin c. Get it.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Further Food is an amazing company, have been using their collagen peptides for more than a year, but recently learned that marine collagen is more bioavailable, hence the switch. So many benefits to collagen, everyone should be taking it. This melts easily if you mix well with a hot liquid whether with a soup or a drink. My day isn't complete without it

Posted on May 17, 2022

This is an excellent collagen supplement for people (like me) who do not eat meat, since it's sourced from fish. It doesn't even taste fishy to me, which I was worried about. I make matcha lattes with it, and it lends a creamy texture to them. I also love the recycled packaging.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I feel better taking a marine collagen and this appears to be a trusted brand with rigorous standards. I'm on my third bottle and feel that it helps with joints and hopefully hair, skin and nails. Does seem like my hair is growing faster! Mixes easily and I don't notice a taste when I mix it with my green powders. Wonderful price compared to other marine collagen.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

No changes in my hair, I’m suffering from hair loss, this is the 2nd bottle I’m using. But i like it, no smell and effective in my skin and nails

f0e000da-1cb3-47f5-817e-4faad1bf95f3
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Recommended by a friend that this is good. Tried for almost a week, can feel that my gut is more settle and skin feels smoother. A fishy taste but still acceptable. Usually i mix in warm coffee or a glass of normal temp water.

9c48a394-2a5c-412b-9103-b63d9b67ea9a
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My absolute favourite marine collagen! real top quality stuff. Dissolves super easily in my coffee, soups etc, no taste, and I love that the ingredient composition is all three types of collagen (the others on here may use all three as well, but they don’t say that so I imagine they don’t – i think they would advertise it if they did.) i wish it cost a bit less, but i guess you get what you pay for and this really is good stuff. I first started using it for pure vanity reasons, and it did seem to help with superficial wrinkles and giving my skin a bit of youthful plumpness for my age, but then after i stopped using it for a while i noticed that my knees were sore – i hadn’t realised that my everyday joint pain had unexpectedly improved while i was using it. hot tip, i put my collagen in *decaf* coffee – collagen is better absorbed with vitamin c, but vitamin c isn’t well-absorbed with caffeine because it is water-soluble and caffeine is a diuretic :) (also, just be careful if you have herpes/cold sores/HSV, because collagen contains high amounts of arginine so it can apparently trigger breakouts if you’re not on a suppressant. (apparently supplementing additional lysine works too.) i hope this has been helpful!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Can't say it's completely tasteless. Does have the "milky" supplement taste, but mixes well with drinks. I have it with cold chocolate oat milk. Takes some time to completely dissolve. I'm taking it to support healing my peeled dry skin, and seems to ease my horrible monthly menstrual cramps and digestion. Things seem to improve for the better now. Let's hope for the best!