MD

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Excellent sugar free opportunity for orange jam/marmalade lovers!

I love bitter orange marmalade, but most of commercialy or home-made options contain sugars in one way or another. This generous package of flavourful, aromatic and ORGANIC cut (somebody cut for me) orange peel is an extremely useful and practical for orange marmalade lovers. Take thermos steel soup container and fill it 1/2 orange peel, pour boiling water, leaving 2 cm under the line of thermos neck (since peel will expand once rehydrated). Close the lid and leave for 1 hour. Open and put stevia extract + erithritol (or any sweetener of your choice), blend with immersion blender in the thermos steel soup container. That is it - I love this delicately bitter and healthy sugarless orange peel puree that resembles orange marmalade - can be used for pancakes, cake filling. And conventional use for enriching flavour of herbal teas. Absolutely indispensable product for me.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The first time I ordered this I was afraid I'd never get through the whole bag, but not a problem! Took me just a year to use it up--and I live alone and cook for one. I put it in my oatmeal, in muffins and with cranberries to name just a few things. And it's organic!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I add this to my teas and many other drinks, as well as sometimes use in baking cakes and muffins. A little goes a long way in terms of adding a mild citrus flavor.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Excellent quality, smell, taste and date good for (2025). I use the orange peel often in recipes, especially with rhubarb topping, and breads. There is a large amount of orange peel for the price.

Love the size, it is huge! Package absolutely safe, I use it in my tea, in baking. It has great taste, fresh and nice. It will last forever. I add it in most recipe. Great quality!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I continue to use because it is the best quality those I have tried and I have tried a lot for the last 25yrs. Will recommend it

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is amazing. The orange peel is going to add a zing to biscotti, hot cross buns, stir fries snd do much more. Great flavour.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Fantastic orange peel flavor! I'm overwhelmed by its great smell every time I open the bag. I love making orange peel tea with this and look forward to making orange sauce as well.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Love the citrus note that this gives to food and drinks that I add it to, definitely always add a bit to whatever tea I'm drinking. Glad it's such an economical big pack as I use it up very fast.