Page 1 - Reviews - Farmstay, Collagen Water Full Hydrogel Eye Patch, 60 Sheets - iHerb
MD
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Cooling effect gives refreshing feeling, reduces puffiness and dark circles. These are one of the greatest patches i’ve tried. Apply mornings under eyes or on fine/mimic lines. Of course it works only as a cosmetic remedy, and once you stop using these daily - effect will disappear.

agnishka
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Not the best ingredients, but still very good price for the quality. Skin looks hydrated after using for the first time. Good price and quantity.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

the pads are soft and feels great on skin. Best to apply and lie down with the pads on since standing or walking around will cause the pads to slide down slightly.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Only used these once so far but it felt great after the first time. I like the smell and they stayed put which is especially difficult seeing as I put them above my eyes!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I use these before makeup. My models love them. They really tighten and hydrate.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Removes morning swells and puffs under your eyes cooling the skin down and straightening small wrinkles

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Lovely eye patches, great price and good performance, like all Farmstay products.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

My love this brand it's the best and this eye patch very good I love it

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Hydrate and depuff under eyes in a beautiful way. I love using these before makeup.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Nice product, I can't say there's a difference after using it though.. I feel the hydrogel isn't enough..