MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 12, 2022
Legit Product!

You can taste that this is actually D-aspartic acid. It’s not a bad taste, just a unique citrusy flavor. This is a great product to take as a daily supplement to increase lean muscle mass. After couple months of taking it, I gained a noticeable amount of strength at the gym.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

It's definitely d aspartic acid. I can tell by the taste. About the cheapest your gonna find it too and it got to my house in MS fast! I will be buying this product again and I recommend iHerb to everybody now. It costed me a fraction of the price for 4 supps when had I went to the store I woulda paid either close too or right at double

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

EVL is always a brand I trust and this product is no different. I’m not as young as I used to be, since adding this in everyday when I take my creatine, I am feeling great in and out of the gym. Powder mixes easily and great masculine support

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Honestly I was a little skeptical in the beginning but I went out on a limb and try something new and that the few days I began to feel the difference in my body while I’m no bodybuilder but I felt I was able to do more in the gym along with my pre-workout and even on those days where I didn’t take it with pre-workout for cardio I can really feel a difference I can honestly say this is a great product .

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Great powder with no taste and smell. Notice: there is no scoop included. We hope that it works but it needs some time to be sure.

e60e59ef-2451-4575-9e38-ff8eb4097e7c
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

As we men get older, having a good balance of testosterone levels become important. The unflavored D-Aspartic Acid from EVL is part of my daily regimen and I mix it with apple juice because there is quite a bitter & sour taste when mixed just with water. But with apple juice, all that goes away. The dosage is easy to take (just once a day) and I do feel it benefits my daily workouts.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Great supplement that helps give me the added edge during workouts, mixes well, and reasonably priced! One scoop a day, with a break every so often, has helped me increase stength.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Quality is great. It will dissolve instantly in water. The taste for D-Aspartic acid is always on the sour side. Ingredient is just mainly D-Aspartic acid. Dosage is quite standard per serving.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

EVL has raised yet another quality offering. I hadn't previously used testosterone boosters but found myself a little sluggish lately at the gym. Since I started using this product two weeks ago I've noticed improvements in combating my fatigue, athletic performance, and muscle strength.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Simple and easy. Pure powder, scoop inside for easy dosage, easy to mix, easy to use.