MD

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I can say you really need to try this. I like any atude house product!!!! the best of the best. very good size. this is such a good quality product. I will use it for sure always in my daily routine. I like how beautiful my skin after centela products.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I've been using this for the past 2 weeks and i've been really liking it. Its very gentle and not abrasive, it has no scent and its light weight on the skin, feels like water. Its a great addition to my skincare routine and on days when i put retinol its great underneath to sooth and calm the skin at night and in the morning.

This reminds me of the original toner. It's very similar in consistency but has the benefit of Centella. I would honestly recommend to anyone who would like some more anti-inflammatory benefits. Also, this toner in general is just amazing and so clean. If you liked this review, please give it a like 👍🏻 Thanks!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This toner is one of my favorites. It is incredibly lightweight but you can tell it hydrates your skin once it is applied. I use this after I cleanse my skin and before any other products so that they absorb better. I have sensitive combination skin that is also acne-prone and this didn't irritate me whatsoever. Has no scent. I will so be repurchasing this when I run out. This is such a gentle product, I love it.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very hydrating! Works very well under any moisturizer if applied while still wet; makes it last longer. I am on the drier side and I prefer the feel of this toner under a light moisturizer rather than using just a heavier moisturizer. No scent, and not much difference with the original, but the addition of centella is always appreciated.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is my repurchase. I had sample size and just fall in love with the toner. Some toners can be drying or just simply rest on your face like a water. This toner has softening moisturizing qualities. My skin feels dry after wash and this toner takes this feeling of dryness away. It sinks and dries up pretty quickly, which is another plus in the morning. After each use, I feel how it hugs my face with soft wetness and makes my skin relax and happy.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I can’t describe in words how much I love this toner, it’s so soft, so pleasant for the skin. It has no scent, if it is important for you )) After applying my skin becomes soft, smooth and hydrated. Sometimes I feel no need of moisturizer. My skin type is normal to dry. So this is a perfect toner for me

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

My face has felt so much softer and hydrated. It absorbs super nicely. Personally, i like to transfer into a spray bottle and use it like that. It lasts a long time. I have acne prone skin, and this seems to really calm down my skin. Would recommend!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have combined sensitive skin type and this toner together with emulsion feels very comfortable on skin. Moisturizing and easy to use, thanks to great package

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very calming and hydrating toner. The hydration stays on your skin thanks to the high amount of glycerin. Great for sensitive skin. Centella calms redness and irritation.