Page 1 - Reviews - Equal Exchange, Organic Coffee, Breakfast Blend, Ground, Medium & French Roasts, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

First time use . Good scent and high quality, goood size and good for my age and nice package. Make benefit for me composition is good and not sensitive for me and can gentle help . Frequency use is ok and no concern l. Recommend to buy and I willl buy it again

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Medium roast with a fruity note is my cup of coffee, and also organic is super important as Coffee is one of the most heavily sprayed crop in the world, hence I like caffeine, but not together with pesticides and herbicides. If you love coffee and you love yourself, please go organic, highly recommended, try out small bag first, and if you like it, order the 2lbs bag which is a better value.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Delicious taste! We love other equal exchange coffee and they were out of stock on what we usually buy. This flavor is now officially in the rotation!

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

Organic coffee that's this delicious? My love for it is almost as red as the bag it comes in. A little strong for an evening coffee but it's so delicious, it smells so fantastic, that it's hard not to drink this all the time. A little pricey too, but will definitely buy again. Will definitely buy Equal Exchange's Breakfast Blend too, OMG.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

I moved to Japan from America. I loved dunkin donuts coffee in America, their breakfast blend to be exact. This taste just like dunkin! It’s difficult to find a good medium roast cup of joe in Japan, but look no further. It’s right here. Cost per bag is fair too, less than 9$! Can’t beat it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I am such a fan of this brand but the taste of this is agonising for me. I use a moka pot as per normal and this one brews a highly acidic taste. I will not purchase again . After two mornings of this brew, possibly tossing this in the bin.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I like buying organic and fair trade. This coffee is awesome, drink it every day. Tastes great, good quality, packaged well.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

A chocolaty, nutty smell I love it. Needs sone more grounding to make more thin

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good brand offering organic coffee. I always stock up when it in on sale.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Love what this brand represents and the coffee is superb.