MD

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Enjoy the perfect partners for your organic desserts.

Let's Do Organic® Organic Vegan Sugar Cones are made with organic wheat flour and sweetened with organic cane. Only 3g of sugar and the ingredients are few. These are definitely a healthy alternative for cone sugar. The cones are a little smaller in size 11 * 4.5 cm, so you don't over-indulge! are crispy and have an excellent taste. The only negative is I must say they are a bit too sweet. If the company would be cut down on the sugar, it will be perfect.

8e91d9fe-9ef6-486b-a920-493aea0d5116
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These cones shipped great from California to the East Coast. The sizing is perfect especially since we have a 6 year old. My husband and I also love the taste and we all had organic ice cream to mix into them.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Your normal sugar cone, very delicious. I use it in my frozen yogurt recipe, makes a cool refreshing summer treat. Cake cones are slightly lower on calories, but you can’t beat the sugar cone flavor! Nice size box for the price. (I got it during a sale)

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

the best organic ice cream corn we've ever had.

461e92ab-969f-4287-9a42-f42f2b438b2d
Posted on Jun 7, 2021

The ingredients are good, but not great, I would change the cane sugar to coconut one and the soy lecithin for sunflower one, but so far it's the best/healthier that I found on the market! The cones are small, it can be filled with any dessert, not just ice cream which is very convenient!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

These are fantastic! I really recommend them! They taste just like childhood AND they are organic! Can't beat that 😊

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My kids love these. Not to big just the right size for kids! The quality is decent! I like the fact there organic too.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Tasty, crunchy cones. Don't get mushy quickly when you put icecream incide, so really great

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

My kids love them. so good that it is organic. Hard to find.