Page 1 - Reviews - Earth Friendly Products, Ecos, Furniture Polish + Cleaner, Orange, 22 fl oz (650 ml) - iHerb
MD

olaleks
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like to use products of this brand. Size is big enough! Nice scent. It works gentle on hardwood furniture but unfortunately it doest clean surface enough from grease. Anyway you can use it if you need just make refresh cleaning of your furniture. It is doesn't contain any alcohol and didn't dry wood

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Really love this wood cleaner! Smells good & I like how it goes on a little thicker than other wood cleaners. I just feel it’s a better protectant.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great mild scent, and does the job just as good as any commercial cleaner. Hard to find a natural cleaner like this in Japan, love it. Wish it was a bit more affordable. I will repurchase if there is a sale!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I have never had special cleaner for wood, but in kitchen I have a big wood table and it’s perfect for it! Love the smell and to be honest I think this cleaner not only cleans but moistures my table 😀

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very pleasant, mild scent. Good price. Really like that it's environmentally friendly. Safer for my furniture and for me when I'm using it!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This really nourishes and treats wooden furniture very well, removes marks and dry patches. Sweet natural scent, high quality and good size. Very happy with the benefits and composition of this eco-cleaning product.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I think it does a great job, but I still feel like opening the windows when using it, as the smell is irritating. But I am rather sensitive to strong smells, so might not be an issued for everyone.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Works very well, and keeps my wood furniture looking great.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Furniture looks polished and clean after using it. Doesn’t leave residue

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This is great! The smell is nice and I feel safe to use on my wood furniture.