MD

Posted on May 5, 2022

I've used this before with excellent results. Mangosteen fruit and concentrate has a wonderful flavor. I use this in my smoothies with black cherry concentrate. You can dilute it 50% and it still tastes great. Does it work on joint health I can't be sure, but I can say I love this juice

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It was recommended for a doctor. I'm taking it twice a day. Less than two weeks after using it, I already notice that the rash I have in my face is disappearing. Ready to buy another one.

I love this stuff, I give it to my kids daily before they go to school and it has been very helpful with keeping colds away

Posted on May 16, 2022

Taste good Its good for you This product is 100 percent nice no additives

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love this juice be because it is not mixed with other kinds of fruit juice concentrates.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Excellent addition to my smoothies. Flavor is a bit strong, but I like that, and the price is very affordable.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Tastes great and all natural ingredients. Definitely would by again.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Taste not to my expectation might have to change to another brand

1a775745-6fd2-42cb-bd1c-96a591c53eb6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

My second purchase, although still not yet see any result will continue to try

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I used to take Mangosteen years ago and it helped me so very much back then. I am happy to say that - 14 yrs later, my body is still a fan. Again, thanks to Dynamic Health for making a superior product - and to iHerb for distributing it!