Page 1 - Reviews - Dynamic Health Laboratories, Certified Organic Beetroot, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
MD
Neo
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Dynamic Health Laboratories,Certified Organic Beetroot taste good, great quality and the ingredient provide good benefits for blood pressure as it may increase the levels of Nitric oxide. I mix it with powder magnesium and this combination is working well for me for maintaining blood pressure. Do wish they improve on the package /bottle so that it doesn't drip along the side after using it.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have been drinking this beet root juice for years. I mix it with cranberry juice to downplay the flavor of the beets. It has helped with my blood pressure and I will continue to purchase it.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Started taking this daily and within the same week I started taking it noticed significant reduction of inflammation and blood pressure lowered. I love beets. Taste good to me. The quality of the beetroot juice is superior to any other brands.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I love this product. I take it daily to keep me in good health. I like the idea of taking a superfood in a liquid form. The ingredients are all natural.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I add this to my juice, smoothies, and salad dressings. Works well in all cases, and certainly is healthy and rich in beneficial antioxidants. But I still prefer the taste of beet juice for just drinking...

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Excellent product that I couldn’t find in local stores.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

While this product has many health benefits, I am dissatisfied. I've been purchasing it to lower blood pressure for several months now. It seems to have worked in the beginning but no longer does. Increased dosage doesn't seem to be helpful. With the recent excessive price increase and increased dosage, it's no longer economically feasible to continue using. I've done extensive research on another product that will better control blood pressure offer the same other health benefits and cost at 75% less. I've researched Beetroot juice further and found that it "may" lower blood pressure. Studies on the new product I've purchased are more convincing that it will do what it proposes.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I mix this in with my yogurt. Tastes great and it's good for you.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

It is good for lowering blood pressure. My husband can have elevated BP because of stress, and this juice helps with BP normalization. Taste is good. Take with caution if you are like me a typical low blood pressure person, this may cause dizziness.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I am taking it twice a day to help with a sudden onset of floaters in my eye. It helps! Doesn't taste too bad either.