MD

4.5
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
1,406

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have been taking the Trans-Resveratrol for some time now and find it to be excellent quality and ingredients and has been a great benefit to me.

Posted on May 15, 2022

First of all I love all the products of Doctors best and resveratrol one off them. Super antioxidant, definitely will buy it again, highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I take this daily because I know it is good for the immune system. Looks to me like a good form that will be absorbed and I trust Doctor's Best.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very good website and sending product in a day after ordered. Only iHerb have to increase ordering limits as most of the time we have to order 2-3 items in separate orders and jot in one order.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I take this together with MNM and really, I could tell any differences after taking this for a few weeks now. I heard the resveratrol should be white in color and this one is brownish. So, I don't know how pure it is or why it is not white in color?

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Not sure if this works though, been taking it regularly without noticing the effects? Not sure i can attribute my energy level and weight loss to diet and exercise or through this as well,

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

very good product, excellent,will buy again recommend this product