MD

4.7
Based on 3,542 Ratings
2,811
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Used it to eliminate wrist pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) due to frequent use of Mouse & Keyboard. It have successfully eliminate the wrist pain which i have for more >15 years. It took 6 month to heal it. I also used it for my Sinus issue due to allergy. I founded that it also can be used to eliminate/shrink Fibroid. If my review was helpful to you, pls click 👍.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

This is the main thing in my therapy for helicobacter p infection. I felt sick for about 2 years until I started using Serappeptase and other enzymes. It seems that one cannot bust bacterial biofilm without this. It worked miracle for me. I take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach, with cold or lukewarm tea, and 2 in the evening. Don't drink with hot drinks, they will ruin any enzym. Nothing worked against hp quite as it should have until I started taking these

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm taking this serrapeptase 40,000spu by doctors best everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I got this product to help dissolve an ovarian cyst. I have read that it works well to dissolve scar tissue and other problems in the body. The dosage for this product works well for my plan of taking it three times per day. I am hoping the benefits will come soon.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
1,349

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Very easy to use! Quality ingredients. I started with the small dose (40,000 SPU) and just take one capsule (ordinary size, no taste) first thing in the morning with water before I eat anything, just like the dosage in the instructions. I have noticed the benefits, by the ease in my breathing after 2 months.

I would be grateful for a thumbs up if my review was useful to you Serrapeptase is an enzyme that reduces inflammation in various body tissues. Its important distinguishing feature is that it works exactly where there is inflammation and does not affect healthy tissues. When taking Serrapeptase , like any other enzyme, two factors are most important. Reception on an empty stomach (otherwise the enzyme will work on the food taken in the stomach and intestines and will not reach the site of inflammation. The concentration of the enzyme in the preparation is also important. With a low concentration of the enzyme, there simply will not be enough to cope with inflammation. This drug has a high concentration, which will allow you to get the result quickly enough. This drug can also be used as a preparation for the fight against candida.. Important! Serrapeptase thins the blood. Therefore, consult your doctor if you are taking blood thinners. I recommend this drug to my family and friends. Medium-sized capsules, easy to take, taste and smell are almost absent.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought the Doctor's Best 40,000 SPU in the 90 cap dosage as a trial to check out serrapeptase. I was sceptical that it would work so quickly, but April 25th of 2022 I started to take 2 caps at the same time each day. Several days later, I was surprised to notice a positive difference in my breathing. In 2019, I was hospitalized for congestive heart failure. After that, my blood tests consistently showed I was in the 800 range on the NTProBNP test. This NTProBNP test is a blood test to determine how severe your congestive heart failure is or isn't. May 24, I had that same blood test again but this time instead of my results being in the 800 range, I was at 555. That is still high, but it is a considerable difference from what it was prior to my starting to take serrapeptase. Needless to say, I am quite impressed by this positive change. Obviously serrapeptase is doing a terrific job for me.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

During Covid peaks, this was highly recommended to thin secretions. Unfortunately, we had to learn the hard way that some enzymes are reliable in their function and others not. We found this one to work. I will mention that it seemed that it worked best to take at least two a day -- and away from food.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My mom who does not have a gallbladder and has went through multiple C-sections (scar tissue build up) as well as had many accidents as a child, has told me that she has been feeling it working through her system. Whenever she takes it she says that she doesn't get the usual morning migraine she has from her chronic inflammation, and I believe it truly has penetrated her gut to get into her blood stream to tear down the homes of pathogens hiding in dead scar tissue all over the body! I got this for her since I didnt want her to experience the foggyness of die off symptoms of unwanted vermin, so I got the lower IU. If you buy this and haven't used this product before, then make sure you research it a bit and start slow and gradually work up to adding the dosage. Lots of benefits! Great quality as usual from Doctor's Best. Take on an EMPTY stomach (unless you want to use it as an alternative digestive enzyme ha)!