MD

4.6
Based on 4,671 Ratings
3,325
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Desert Essence,100% Pure Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Desert Essence brand is slowly becoming my fave brand. This product has definitely benefitted me - using it almost daily for facial massage, hair and scalp. Its quality of 100% pure jojoba oil with no chemical processing and additives are big pluses for my sensitive skin. It nourishes and moisturizes my skin. I have no issue with the scent is mild.

da650488-8870-4ae4-b489-c7d165364d6c
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
5,564

Bought this for my mom who complained of dry itchy scalp. She tried for just a few days and told me that her scalp is not dry anymore and she noted that her scalp isn't that itchy. She also went on to tell me that her hair looked more moisturized and has some sheen even though she is more focused on scalp instead of hair originally. So that is a side-benefit for her. It has very mild scent and it isn't oily if you do not try to use a lot of it at one go. It serves as a good makeup remover, moisturizer and also carrier oil for creating essential oil blends. The size of this bottle is handy and portable to bring around.

c6affea1-1a90-4b0f-a88c-0d079d45d0b6
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I love this oil! Make my damaged hair very very soft and healthy. I also use as make up remover and leave my skin really clean and soft. I cant feel any scent tho.. size is a little bit small and I already use half of the bottle. Really recommend this!

bb002384-5b86-40e6-babf-d5bfa893eab9
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The size is really small!! And the scent isnt really bad i use it after i straight my hair its moisturize and give it such a pretty shine, i use it on my 6 years old sister and i think the age doesnt really affect with this oil ,it has pretty quality too i ordered over a year and its still the same

4e66e7ce-47cd-4c74-8168-87cbd5ae63b3
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

great oil for skin. I mixed it with almond oil and use it for my skin. I tried to use for hair too. I prefer to use it on skin as a moisturizer better. It hydrates, softens and smoothes the skin. The scent is mild. It is not greasy and doesn't clogg the pores.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Nice to have this oil as part of your beauty arsenal. I apply on hair and skin when they feel dry from frequent shampooing and showering. Not greasy. Makes my hair and skin soft. Bottle is quite small, but you will only need a few drops on the palm of your hands, rub, then apply. Scent is mild.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It lost my first jojoba oil and one of the best I have tried since. Maybe, the only one having that faint nutty-cinnamon scent of a quality jojoba oil. Moreover, it was the one to age slowly. I used it in my homemade creams as a nourishing and moisturizing component for my combination skin.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I have been repurchasing Dessert Essence Jojoba oil for many years. The brand makes great quality jojoba oil. The product helps to relief the itchy feeling whenever I get any dry patches on my faces, by creating a thin barrier on the skin. I use it as the last step of my skincare routine.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

As to the scent, It is odorless. Everyday i always put it in my hair scalp (a little bit amount), My frizz hair has lessened as compared before without the Jojoba oil... As to the quality, my hair becomes shiny as compared to shampoo and conditioner that i used. As to its size, I can bring it anywhere on my travel bag.