MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I always take these to supplement my calcium. I don't like to overdo the amount of magnesium I take since I already get plenty of that in my diet, so I just take one a day. I specifically use this calcium because I wanted to stay away from calcium carbonate (which is the kind I used to take and caused constipation). My gut feels much better with this blend of calcum and because it isn't pure calcium citrate then it's much less expensive than a lot of the other options out there.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Superb product! This calcium is of the finest quality, and the best part is that it is compiled from natural sources. It is a very good choice for those who are having a calcium deficiency. The only downside is that the dosage of the ingredients is too high, well above the daily recommended allowance so it is best to check with a doctor first. If you have a recent blood test done this would clarify if you are deficient.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I like that this comes with vitamin D which helps in the adsorption of calcium. not to mention that most people are vitamin D deficient. It is also a plus point that the calcium is from various sources and not just calcium carbonate/citrate.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Bought this for my mom, she has osteoporosis. I think the quality is good and the calcium contents is just right for her age and what she needs.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have been using this product for years and I know I feel and sleep better with them. When I miss a dose I really don't sleep well.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I purchased this product for my mother in law who needs to take calcium and I like this combination because magnesium is important for calcium absorption. The packaging is high quality and I would recommend this product to others.

Posted on May 12, 2022

My review is for my first experience with iherb.com. - The fast delivery, I received a day before expected. - The price was excellent - **Quality freshness, the package use by date was excellent future distance, I’ve been using this product for years. My labs and Dr confirmed bioavailability.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I've been taking this blend of calcium, magnesium and D3 for at least 5 years and absolutely love it. It's only 2 tablets once a day, and they are manageable to swallow.