MD

Posted on Sep 27, 2021
Ac1 improvement from 7.3 to 6.4

My husband has been taking 1 capsule a day together with Berberine 500 mg 1 capsule a day too. His weight was 220 2 weeks ago, now its 210 lbs. His thyroid was low , at 6.85. He was always feeling cold and low energy. Now he feels warm , better energy. I will update about his Ac1 and Tsh next time. He also combined three supplements with homeopathic medicine for spleen and other organs support. Update after 3 months: My husband lost 15 pounds in 3 months taking Alpha lipoic acid with Solaray berberine. His Ac1 dropped from 7.3 to 6.4. His Thyroid improved from 6.85 to 6.65. Looking younger 10 years and good energy. Of course he is exercising every day for 2 hours: treadmill 40 min run and machines.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is my second purchase and taking it regularly as my supplements. It helps with my liver health. The R Lippoc acid from what I have research is the more natural and effective formnof lipoic acid.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This is the real deal, folks! So classy w/ the R version. Do yourself a favor and take it with acetyl L Carnatine. You'll be invincible. Thank you iherb, [is there anything you can't do?]

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Only brand I have tried and it seems to be working fine. I haven’t noticed any difference but nothing bad so that’s good. Urine has a strange odor when I take it and my doctor said it is common with this supplement.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I took this to keep my blood sugar in check and it did. I took it for 3 months then off a month and back and my blood sugar is still good. If I am off too long then I see my blood sugar back up. So, I knew this supp works (for me). Package, deliver, shipping and expiration are all good.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

fast delivery, good quality, dosage is ok have taken already so many bottles and will be cobtinue to buy it!!!

Helps with detox, energy and blood sugar level. Little capsules. Easy to take :-)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good quality, it lower blood sugar levels, reduced inflammation, slowed skin aging, and improved nerve function

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

R-Lipoic acid is the best form.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Nice supplement. Easy to swallow, good for body.