MD
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Hi, my age is 35.I’m taking this vitamins for about a month, before purchasing this vitamins I didn’t read any review, so I was taking them together with SAMe like 40 min before breakfast. I’m practicing yoga and I stated to feel that I can breath much easier and I feel like I have more capacity in my lungs, and after I started to read the reviews and OMG I must say that this vitamins really works! I’m feeling so much better! And also I bought it because I have Gilbert's syndrome so yes this vitamins has lot of benefits! Size of the pill is easy to swallow it does has smell but no taste at all! Take care Xx

1bb139a3-3b53-4068-9d02-e84a960a4f54
51186240-4b99-4f33-bbde-3b16f5fc1a74
acfd3699-e426-4637-b12b-23614ed6a8f2
6ab9066a-9e14-4078-a8b5-98742f38d546
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great supplement, clears the chest and a good idea to keep them in your stock for colds and flu season. This reality improved my lungs love it

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities described on the label!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This does have an egg smell but it works great without any stomach issues.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I am a big fan of NAC. I am caughing because of the season allergy and having some mucus in the throat - NAC is helping A LOT!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Perfect antioxidant, i was skeptical at first but it really helps with overall health and lung capacity. I noticed a slight change in my endurance during workouts thanks to this.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Quick and easy delivery to Asia without any issues. Good packaging and after 1 month use no side effects or whatsoever, taking in combination with few other supps such as Quercetin.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

It is most often used by doctors against an overdose of paracetamol (Tylenol) and its drugs. In general, N-acetylcysteine ​​is a precursor of glutathione. 📌It helps protect cells from liver and heart damage, "recycles" vitamins E and C, for strong immunity, for healthy liver and heart. 📌NAC protects the liver from toxins (like paracetamol, alcohol, etc.). It boosts glutathione levels. 📌 Helps to loosen mucus from the affected lungs. 📌 has good antibacterial properties and the ability to interfere with the formation of biofilms, as well as destroy biofilms 📌Helps the heart health of diabetics. 📌 can positively influence cognitive functions in psychosis. This one I like best! I have some problem with liver and glucuronidation, and I see I’ve become more calm and not so yellow(skin)

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Very good. I will recommend it to others.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Works great. Good quality product.